Honest ranking of UFC 300 fights so far....

And again, I gave Max Fight the highest ranking on the entire card, and for the most part, I agree with you.

That said, LW Max coming off 4 losses in his past 10 fights does not carry the same aura of champion Max on a 13 fight win streak, just facts.
How many Losses does Gaethje have in his last 10?

Edit. 7-3 in his last 10 compared to Max at 6-4. Both 18-4 in their last 22 though.

Last edited:
Lol, what a moronic take. Max fought Dustin 5years ago and it was a competitive fight going up a weight class.

The first 2 with Volk were extremely close too and Volk is simply a beast.

Max hasn’t shown any signs of slowing down. Neither has Gaethje.
It's not a take, it's a fact that he's just 5 and 4 in his last 9 fights.

It's just a fact that Max on a 13 fight win streak with a belt around his waist is not the same as Max who's 5-4 in his last 9 and 0 and 1 at LW.

Moronic is not to acknowledge this simple fact.

How many Losses does Gaethje have in his last 10?
He has less than Max.

He also has a lot of wins at LW. Max has ZERO wins at LW.

Still an interesting fight, Max can definitely pull it off.

Weili Zhang vs Yan Xionan
A - Weili has earned her spot as one of the homies. Yan is also a great athlete who's doing very well.

Justin Gaetjhe vs Max Holloway
A+ - Carnage with two fan favorites

Jiri Prochazka vs Aleksander Rakic
B - Jiri is carrying the hype of this bout. Rakic is a great competitor though and has a good chance to win.

Charles Oliveira vs Arman Tsarukyan
A+ - Olives and the No.1 Competitor. This is a main event fight.

Calvin Kattar vs Aljamain Sterling
B+ - Kattar is a fan favorite and Sterling is a former champ making his debut.

Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage
B - Bo Nickal hype is fun but wtf is a Cody Brundage

Deiveison Figureido vs Cody Garbrandt
A - Great matchmaking. Someone going to get a finish. Two big fan favorites.

Bobby Green vs Jim Miller
A - Two vets who everyone loves.

Holly Holm vs Kayla Harrison
B - I dislike WMMA to an extent. This is a good fight on paper I just despise Kayla and Holly is so boring. This could also be a C or C+ but I tried to not be bias.

Sodiq Yusuff vs Diego Lopes
B - Sodiq has a lot of mutual friends with me so i'm partial.

Jessica Andrade vs Marina Rodriguez
D - Couldn't care less. Will take a break during this one.

Overall I'd say a solid B+/A card.
I feel like it needs something to make it UFC 300 though.

It's not a take, it's a fact that he's just 5 and 4 in his last 9 fights.

It's just a fact that Max on a 13 fight win streak with a belt around his waist is not the same as Max who's 5-4 in his last 9 and 0 and 1 at LW.

Moronic is not to acknowledge this simple fact.
Lol, no, that’s not how it works. Max’s win streak didn’t end because he became worse, it ended because he faced tougher opponents. He still dominates high level guys like Kattar, KZ and Allen, like he always did.

Lol, no, that’s not how it works. Max’s win streak didn’t end because he became worse, it ended because he faced tougher opponents. He still dominates high level guys like Kattar, KZ and Allen, like he always did.
Ok, but that doesn't change the fact that the fight hype for a Max that's 5-4 in his last 9 is not gonna be as high as the Max that was riding the win streak, what part of what I'm saying are you disagreeing with?

Ok, but that doesn't change the fact that the fight hype for a Max that's 5-4 in his last 9 is not gonna be as high as the Max that was riding the win streak, what part of what I'm saying are you disagreeing with?
For a casual fan, yeah for sure it will decrease the hype. For someone who knows what he’s watching, not really

For a casual fan, yeah for sure it will decrease the hype. For someone who knows what he’s watching, not really
No, not just for a casual, watching his performance against Dustin makes me think twice as well, because the one time he tried 155 his opponent just walked through his punches and rocked him repeatedly.

he’s fighting at a weight class where he’s 0 and 1, and he’s fighting a pretty damn tough opponent, so yeah if you’re overlooking these little details, you might be more casual than you think.

Gaethje vs Max: A- (would give it a higher grade if I didnt think Max was so badly outmatched here or if it was for a REAL belt)
Oliveira vs Arman: A-
Jiri vs Rakic: B+
Aljo vs Kattar: B
Yusuff vs Lopes: B -
Cody vs Figgy: B-
Green vs Miller: C

Dont care or know enough about WMMA to give the fights a grade.

Didnt give any fight an A because I think that is reserved for strong title fights, and definitely didnt give anything an A+ because that is superfight territory.

Frankly think those are bad grades and take contention with a bit of the logic of almost all of them. Not only that, I think you're lacking a curve, in that the prelim fights are not supposed to be A's, so how is a card supposed to get an A average?

Charles Vs Armen is my most anticipated fight on the card so far.
Fact that they both have lost to Islam already ruins the momentum for me with this. Still an awesome match up, of course, but don't seem relevant. Especially if Charles wins, he's not fighting Islam again and, even if he does, I think he gets creamed again.

Fact that they both have lost to Islam already ruins the momentum for me with this. Still an awesome match up, of course, but don't seem relevant. Especially if Charles wins, he's not fighting Islam again and, even if he does, I think he gets creamed again.
Ya, I feel like Arman needs to win this because he seems to be a much more difficult matchup for Makhachev.

I like Charles, but I don’t think he’s the guy.

Zhang yan is going to be a boring grapple fest

brundage is going to knock out Peahead nickal

Honest ranking... lol. More like troll ranking, but sure i'll bite.

Weili Zhang vs Yan Xionan A-
Great fight fight between divisions best. This will not be a boring fight, they will bring it for sure.

Justin Gaetjhe vs Max Holloway A
Legends who always bringing it. How can this not be an A-level fight.

Jiri Prochazka vs Aleksander Rakic B+
Top contender fight between two bangers.

Charles Oliveira vs Arman Tsarukyan A+
As good as it gets. Not many more fights I rather see in the entire UFC.

Calvin Kattar vs Aljamain Sterling B+
Really interesting fight between two really talented fighters.

Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage B-
Close to C, but everyone is interested in Bo and he probably make short work of Cody... but Cody could land in R1, he has the power.

Deiveison Figureido vs Cody Garbrandt B+
Super stoked for this fight. Wish Cody had a bit more chin though.

Bobby Green vs Jim Miller B+
Legends.

Holly Holm vs Kayla Harrison C
A bit similar to the Bo fight, the only difference is that this probably is a snoozefest while Bo makes it look easy. But I'm certainly interested to see Kayla. Solid fight still.

Sodiq Yusuff vs Diego Lopes A-
Could be fight of the Night. Savages both of them.

Jessica Andrade vs Marina Rodriguez C
Not the best fight, but this could honestly still headline a Fight night.

Since almost all fights are either really good or at least solid I would say this is a great card.

Back