Y UFC hate Asians?

Just following society's lead imo

"Asians HAVE to finish fights because they can't win a decision."
<{Heymansnicker}>
You just made a thread about why UFC hate asian fighter and proceed to claim they are not winning by decision.

Yet you ignored the entire opening paragraphs and went straight to nit picking the smaller details.

It comes down to two reasons imo.

1. Asians don't have a lot of wrestling background and in the UFC with the cage that's crucial. Especially to keep the fight where you want it.

2. Wrestling and weight cutting go hand in hand. Most Asian fighters don't cut that much weight and they come in to the fight severely undersized.

I blame UFC for making Iron Fist white.

9m2vxhehjc4kpewzwz5mb91uv.1000x750x1.jpg

iron-fist.jpg
And Netflix for making it shitty

Yet you ignored the entire opening paragraphs and went straight to nit picking the smaller details.

Why is Holm fighting a debuting smaller Asian fighter? Explain go head

And how'd that first decision go? Asians HAVE to finish fights because they can't win a decision.

I strictly replied to the part that was replied back to me. It was no small detail, It was the entire sentence.

Nobody said Judging was fair, It's just bringing this up to back up your "why UFC hates asians " argument is dumb.

Last edited:
Dana is punishing all asians after getting screwed by the japanese during the pride fc sale

Honest to God, I think that's part of it. Mainly Japanese fighters who get fucked the most (no weight cutting too). I always felt Dana and Lorenzo took out their ire at Japanese fighters for being swindled out of 65 million for a DVD library and a PRIDE logo by the Yakuza

Asians HAVE to finish fights because they can't win a decision.
Caol Uno won several decisions in the UFC
Takeya Mizugaki won several decisions in the UFC
Tatsuya Kawajiri won several decisions in the UFC
Takanori Gomi won several decisions in the UFC

So no, Asian fighters DO NOT HAVE to finish fights in the UFC.

And Netflix for making it shitty

i was going to ask "does it suck? should i skip it?" but then i realized i was going to watch it anyway, regardless of your answer. so never mind.

my guess is, it sucks to be me :( it cannot be worse than Raiders of the Lost Ark 4 though, can it?

i was going to ask "does it suck? should i skip it?" but then i realized i was going to watch it anyway, regardless of your answer. so never mind.

my guess is, it sucks to be me :( it cannot be worse than Raiders of the Lost Ark 4 though, can it?
To be fair I think it's trash, I have friends that like it so you might too

<{clintugh}>
Got any evidence that they were manipulating the decision ?

I guess no

Don't need any. Look at the history of that family and where they came from. Only difference is that operate in the boardroom instead of the backroom.

Don't need any. Look at the history of that family and where they came from. Only difference is that operate in the boardroom instead of the backroom.
<TrumpWrong1>
Their history has nothing to do them risking so much and trying to prevent some asian fighters from winning.

There is no motive or reword.

Ermagherd you found an instance of an Asian fighter being an underdog.

UFC clearly hates Americans since they always feed Brazilians some random Americans when they do shows down there.

Asians are always getting set up to lose by the UFC.

They'll tend to put them in David vs Goliath matches like off the top of my head, Rumble Johnson vs that Japanese guy or Tom Breese vs Keita Nakamura in London etc.

Now they're in discussions on Holly Holm to get her mojo back by sacrificing some random Korean girl that no ones heard of and is going to be outweighed.

(http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ji-Yeon-Kim-77250)

Not to mention, Asians tend to also get fucked by judges. Then you got that one case where that little Asian girl kept getting brutally Eye poked by that black girl and the ref made her continue.

I know there aren't a lot of high level Asian fighters and prospects (save for few like KZ or Kyoto) but, Y everyone always tryna keep an Asian brotha down?

Using Fight Finder
<36>

This shows most of her weigh in results:
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/56388-ji-yun-kim

The weight cutting thing is a cultural difference not UFC hating Asians, many Asians don't like to cut as much weight so when they fight in the same division in the west, they get dwarfed.

That's mostly just the Japanese fighters. Not an "Asian thing."

I blame UFC for making Iron Fist white.

9m2vxhehjc4kpewzwz5mb91uv.1000x750x1.jpg

iron-fist.jpg

Iron Fist is a white guy in the comics, too.

<TrumpWrong1>
Their history has nothing to do them risking so much and trying to prevent some asian fighters from winning.

There is no motive or reword.

lol oh so you think their influence and interests only extends to whether Asian fighters win or lose?

lol oh so you think their influence and interests only extends to whether Asian fighters win or lose?
<{clintugh}>
I don't believe they manipulated any fight unless you provide me with some solid evidence.

Even if they have manipulated judging in the past it wouldn't be the fight where asian fighters lost.

The unpleasant truth isn't that the UFC intentionally matches Asians to lose or the judges are corrupt. Both are just scapegoats. The reality is that most Asian fighters just suck.

Guys that go 15-0 in Japan can't even get a winning record in North American promotions. I mean damn Cro Cop just went to Japan and wrecked shop. He went undefeated and dominated their most prestigious tournament. That's pathetic and you can't scapegoat the UFC for that one.

And how'd that first decision go? Asians HAVE to finish fights because they can't win a decision.

They can't win decisions because they're usually fat, small, weak, have poor cardio, and have nonexistent wrestling skills. How's that the UFCs fault that you can have all those deficits and still be the top ranked Asian prospect for the UFC to sign?

Back