WTF JUST HAPPENED

Storm was ready for a 4th round and Moose was exhausted, it was a good thing for him fight only was 3x5

He should go back to UFC where competition is easier :rolleyes:

I am not surprised. Storm is one of the most underrated fighter on Sherdog.

What did Storm do in the 2nd round other than get back mounted? I think people just wanted to see Mousasi lose and are salty now.
"Just want to see mousasi lose" ? Cute quote. I like both guys and I actually thought mousasi was going to win. And he did but I thought shlmenko won rounds 2 and 3. Robbery in my opinion.

He clearly lost 3rd. 1st was his and 2nd could have went either way.

I agree with this, but I also feel being the "prized acquisition" played a role in the decision going for Moose. Shoe on the other foot = decision in the other direction.

I'll admit, I was kinda shocked, thought Storm had it 2-1...but, close fight. Sucks about the eye, would have loved to seen a straight up fight, no eye shit.
I would have a problem with the swollen eye if it was an eye poke, but it was a legit hard strike.

I agree with this, but I also feel being the "prized acquisition" played a role in the decision going for Moose. Shoe on the other foot = decision in the other direction.

Most definitely. At the very least it should have been a split decision.

the striking in round 2 what pretty much even then moose scored a takedown easy win

I had it for Shlemenko but round 2 was very close. It certainly wasn't a robbery.

Storm won that fight. Was close but he won 29-28.

They should rematch but Bellator probably keeps Storm away from Mousasi now so Gegard can win the MW title.

Toss up in my opinion. I gave moose round 2, but a 5 rounder would have solidified Storm likely winning.

Too bad mooses eye was shut for 95% of the fight. He looked way out of his game.

Close fight, I'd have R2 10-10 and call it a draw so they rematch in a few months.

Shlemenko impressed me a lot, had it 2-1 for him, at worst it was a draw.

"Just want to see mousasi lose" ? Cute quote. I like both guys and I actually thought mousasi was going to win. And he did but I thought shlmenko won rounds 2 and 3. Robbery in my opinion.

Cause clearly I'm talking about you personally and not the dozens of salty people right now who were trash talking Mousasi before the fight......lol come on guy

Why do we both have yellow cards under our username? Is it like a warning?

Yes, check out yours notifications, the mine was because I insulted Derrick Lewis when he ruined the Werdum evend. lol

Didn’t watch, but after reading comments here, did Moose come on strong at the end of the 2nd? if so then that’s probably why he won the round. Judges are easily swayed sometimes, and often seems like they’ll ignore what happens for like 4 minutes of a round and only score the last minute, it’s retarded. I guess I’ll have to watch it and see for myself unless the fight sucked and nobody recommends watching it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back