WTF JUST HAPPENED

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I love Mousasi and all, but he did not win that fight. He clearly lost rds 2,3.

I thought the same. Shlmenko won 4 minutes of the 2nd round, mousasi got the very last minute in the 2nd round.

He took way more damage, that's for sure. Ugly fight.

I'll have to catch a replay of the 2nd round. I was unsure who won that round.

Roung 1 was Moose and Round 3 was Schlemenko

Thought round two was a toss up. Wouldn't have been upset if either fighter won.

Round 2 was kind of a toss up.

Not mad at the decision, but could easily see Shlemenko wining that fight.

First round all Mousasi

Second was a coin flip

3rd was all schlemenko.

I thought the same. Shlmenko won 4 minutes of the 2nd round, mousasi got the very last minute in the 2nd round.

Storm won the beginning part of round 2 but I think it was more like 1.5 minutes Moose had him on the ground and he did more in that time than Storm did in the beginning half imo. Storm was beating the brakes off him in the 3rd though. Bellator's fault for not having their main events be 5 rounds. It's really ridiculous now a days to not have them like that.

Shlemeneko missed most of his punches in round 2.

Walking around shadowboxing and spamming spinning shit < Take the back and dominate the position

Either way, moose looked awful against someone who’s probably a fringe top 30 mw.

I had it for Shlmenko, but either way, Shlemenko's stock goes way up. He was way smaller than Moose, and it was obvious, and he still took it to him. Bullied Mousasi for the majority of the fight. Bellator's stock continues to rise.

Storm won the beginning part of round 2 but I think it was more like 1.5 minutes Moose had him on the ground and he did more in that time than Storm did in the beginning half imo. Storm was beating the brakes off him in the 3rd though. Bellator's fault for not having their main events be 5 rounds. It's really ridiculous now a days to not have them like that.
Ye, bellator gotta change that shit. I honestly gotta watch round 2 again. But from what I remmeber live, shlmenko won 4 min and mousasi took the last min.

I'll admit, I was kinda shocked, thought Storm had it 2-1...but, close fight. Sucks about the eye, would have loved to seen a straight up fight, no eye shit.

Round 3 shouldve been a 10-8. Moose got taken down on his own takedown attempt, and fucked up on the feet. Shlemenko was toying with Moose.

If it was very close then perhaps a draw more appropriate. But MMA judges don’t seem to like draws. Extra time would also be good for close fights but still unless a tournament draws should be more acceptable.

Probably should’ve been a draw

Round 1 mouse
Round 2 draw
Round 3 lil fedor

Ye, bellator gotta change that shit. I honestly gotta watch round 2 again. But from what I remmeber live, shlmenko won 4 min and mousasi took the last min.

I'm a Moose fan so take my opinion with a grain of salt but I had him winning it. Before the event even happened though I bitched about it being 3 rounds. I had a feeling Moose was going to sub him in 1 or it was going to be a great fight and we'd need 2 more rounds. It wasn't the best fight in the world and it was sloppy as hell but that happens when someone gets hurt sometimes. Storm really had him hurt and I think this fight helps him regardless of the loss, he's right there for the next shot.

What did Storm do in the 2nd round other than get back mounted? I think people just wanted to see Mousasi lose and are salty now.

Back