Wtf is wrong with Mayhem

Mayhem looks like Pepper from AHS

o-PEPPER-AMERICAN-HORROR-STORY-facebook.jpg

It wanst drugs, a lot of people do drugs and are way more sane. He clearly is mentally ill, probably bipolar.

What most people don't realize is that for those with a predisposition to mental illness, weed is an incredibly dangerous drug. It is probably worse than heroin in terms of negative impact on users.

No its not a dangerous drug

Krokodil, Crack, Meth are dangerous drugs. A plant that you dry out and set on fire is not a drug. At the very worst one might eat way too much ice cream and stay up too late.

Krokodil, Crack, Meth are dangerous drugs. A plant that you dry out and set on fire is not a drug. At the very worst one might eat way too much ice cream and stay up too late.

You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about. Read my post carefully. Go search PUBMED, spend several days reading the literature, then come back and beg me to forgive your ignorance.

What most people don't realize is that for those with a predisposition to mental illness, weed is an incredibly dangerous drug. It is probably worse than heroin in terms of negative impact on users.

This I have seen in action as well. I know one mentally ill individual for whom weed is sometimes the catalyst and escalator of months-long episodes of severe mania. Marijuana may literally be the cause of the end of his life.

He knows the effect it has on his illness. He knows he should stay away from it. But when he gets slightly manic, he starts it up again, and within a month or two he is literally insane.

See, the fact that you have knowledge of Krokodil tells me that you're educated as hell on the subject you're talking about. I'm going to vape a bowl and watch peoples legs fall off on liveleak now. :icon_chee

He has been suffering with mental illness for a very long time. I hope that he gets proper help. Ain't fun to be him.

Oh, the unfunny clown, D level fighter is at it again.

He either is schizophrenic or is manic depressive, which is called bipolar these days I believe. Why do people still follow him on tweeter or give a shit what he has to say?

I don't even think CM Punk is fearing this, hell my son wants a crack @you Jason...

2i0wub5.jpg

Dude is either certifiable or the Andy Kaufman of MMA.

Fighters takes damage to their heads. It's real. I wouldn't be surprised if this hit Mayhem. I like the guy and find it really sad.

He was basically used and let go and now he has nothing to show for it but probable severe damage to his brain.

He's talking about wanting to hurt people and directing his anger at people who have nothing to do with him. It could be an act but what if it's not and he finally snaps. It happens a lot nowadays where these mentally ill people are posting this bizarre shit on social media and next thing you know they're brutally beating up their girlfriend (war machine), shooting up the local McDonalds or killing themselves.

Not to be taken lightly in my opinion, especially if you're someone close to him.

i can't decide who would break the drug test more, mayhem or joe rogan and that's saying something

He's not going to be still alive in 2016.

Guaranteed.

I used to think it was just a gimmick he did long enough that it started to become second nature to him, but yeah, he might be legit insane. Dude makes Nick Diaz look emotionally balanced.

Edit: I'm still not completely sold on it not being at least partially a work, though. It's pretty convenient that he starts cling out Punk, ie might just be looking for his next payday.

Back