News Muhammad Mokaev vs Manel Kape official for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
Should be 5 if they think it’s a title eliminator.
If Kape wins, he's not getting a title shot, it would be a rematch with Pantoja, rematches don't need to happens. Mokaev is the only one getting a title with a win.

This is a very tough fight to call in my opinion. No one has ever really taken down and controlled Kape since his days in Risin, but no one has ever really prevented Mokaev from implementing his game (albeit a game that many aren't a fan of). I'll be pumped for this if it happens.

Agressive grappler vs agressive striker. I pick the wreslter to win. He showed his will and heart not tapping.

Kape will batter this kid if he actually takes his camp serious and comes in on weight and in shape.

Mokaev is disgustingly overrated and has a very cowardly fighting style / instincts too.
Yup, kape is gonna hurt him, imo.

And I agree. Mokaev’s legs literally go weak whenever a punch comes even near him. Then he drops to the ground and tries to mask it by pretending he was just going for a takedown.

But these are the most pathetic, desperate takedown “attempts ” I’ve ever seen.

puppy-play.gif

smol

Kai continues to duck Kape.

This is a much better matchup anyways.

Yeah I want to see Kai vs Kape at some point just because it's a grudge match but it's the wrong fight for the division right now.

Kai can't fight for the title any time soon with him coming off 2 losses. Mokaev vs Kape will produce a fresh title contender for Pantoja so it makes sense to book them rather than involving Kai or Royval in the mix etc.

Back