Wtf is Tony doing?!

ferg_deal.gif

He’s typing out how his shins feel after kicking steel braided cable for conditioning

lol hitting a non stationary target I guess

Yet Tony is rarely ever injured and khabib is rarely ever not injured or overweight.

Give me Tony’s training methods all day.

Is he just fucking around releasing idiotic stuff to play possum? Cause all his videos are retarded.

Khabib doesnt shoot as much as he body locks. Uppercuts are better for shooting take downs
That's true.
TBH this is just the first thing that popped in my head, but yeah, I failed to think about khabib's style.

He’s punching above him standing up. If he was crouching or fighting a taller opponent I would understand.
True.
it did cross my mind it was just like training to fight a taller opponent...
Maybe it is to train his arms? I mean if he is taken down, his arms will get tired of pushing and fighting to stand back up.
Maybe punching "up" helps that?

Yeah, he's unorthodox for sure

985Ck7s.gif

Training like a weirdo is the secret to his success. You can hate but you’ll only make him win. Next he’ll be burning himself alive to prove the boogeyman can’t be torched.

This guy is always one rep away from becoming the next Cain Velask. Impossible to watch that form

I don't have a problem with it. A lot of his strikes are thrown like that. He gets power at angles and stances you wouldn't expect him to.

Because ooooobviously this is a part of his official training...

...or maybe he's just goofing around?

Tony's probably the most creative and craziest fighters in the UFC. Let the man do his weird shit. I love weird shit.

Unorthodox, no question but he has the longest active win streak so something must be working.

Apparently nobody ever taught him what a double end bag is for. or maybe they did and he got it confused with a speed bag because its Tony and Tony is weird. Great fighter. weird weird dude.

Whatever he does it seems to work.

This guy is about an inch away from a fight canceling injury. Does he not have a proper coach or trainer ? He’s absolutely crazy. He’s mocking the JBG and unseen forces of the universe. Hands and legs aren’t meant to be used as weapons against much harder objects.

If either guy pulls out of this fight. I will lose my mind.
There is some merit to it, Thai Boxers will hit trees with their shins and they become hard, its mostly dead skin but it makes your leg a weapon of mass destruction.

Tony is unorthodox for sure, but do you really expect a fighter to reveal his gameplan on instagram?

Back