WTF is going on with police in Minnesota?

Why is it important to point out the Police Chiefs skin color here bud?

Not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious is all
Beacuse when whites do wrong it "was the right thing to do"

When nonwhites do wrong.."DIEversity is our strength"

How is it possible to not point out the cops race and the victims race? Has CNN taught us nothing. We have to know if we could be the parents of if we should have a hissyfit.

Also, what the fuck is up with pointing out the victim's species?????

here in columbus a black cop shot a black guy, they didnt mention the cops skin color at all

just sayin mate

edit: i dont think its relevant what color/race/creed/ANYTHINg about the officer is relevant

here in columbus a black cop shot a black guy, they didnt mention the cops skin color at all

just sayin mate

edit: i dont think its relevant what color/race/creed/ANYTHINg about the officer is relevant

Why would they? That is the joke. Only if it is a white cop shooting a black cop will the fake news say race. I have no problem with mentioning race everytime. The truth is the truth.

There are issues with policing policy, training and discipling of problem officers all over the country.

The only thing that changed in the past few days is that the latest high-profile victim of police incompetence is somebody that the majority of people in the US can actually empathize with (while the cop is not).

Why would they? That is the joke. Only if it is a white cop shooting a black cop will the fake news say race. I have no problem with mentioning race everytime. The truth is the truth.

idk man
i live here and read the dispatch which is our local newspaper, for the reocrd it is a conservative leaning newspaper (personally speakin gi dont htink it matters with this type of stuff but others do, but they literally never mention the police officers race in their articles, at least from what i can remember off-hand
i dont watch the local news ever, but i don't think they show a photo of the police officer on brodacasts either

i dont have a problem either it should be mentioned all the time or not at all

Back