WTF Happened To Saul

American visa issues could mean anything.

America (Along with China) dont like letting people in who have had depression/mental health issues because

people who have had a physical or mental disorder that may pose a “threat to the property, safety or welfare’’ of themselves or others

I know of at least one person with anxiety who didnt include it on their visa application.

I was actually surprised when Ais (Daly) got a visa ok, as America can sometimes be really funny about that. Maybe they didnt think Ais was a threat to national security.

That said, if she hadnt declared it on her visa, and then appeared on tv saying she battled depression they would probably extradite her.

It's pretty simple really:

giphy.gif

As if he lied on his visa, don't fall for this crap.

Conor knew that Saul would've destroyed Artem so he told Dana to remove him and make up some dumb excuse. And then replace him with a nice and easy opponent.

Fix.

Conor knew that Saul would've destroyed Artem so he told Dana to remove him and make up some dumb excuse. And then replace him with a nice and easy opponent.

Fix.

Haha, funny you should mention that as this conspiracy crossed my mind when I was bored earlier! I don't believe it, but there's enough there to easily make a conspiracy theory out of it, I agree with that!

Overlook the well-rounded Marcin who has already beaten a much better striker than Artem (Teymur) and bring in the BJJ guy with no striking and poor takedowns!

Again, I don't believe it but I can see why some would!

Haha, funny you should mention that as this conspiracy crossed my mind when I was bored earlier! I don't believe it, but there's enough there to easily make a conspiracy theory out of it, I agree with that!

Overlook the well-rounded Marcin who has already beaten a much better striker than Artem (Teymur) and bring in the BJJ guy with no striking and poor takedowns!

Again, I don't believe it but I can see why some would!

I 100% believe it. Why put Hall in instead of Marcin. Surely you put the semi finalist in. Marcin would've beat Artem, that's why they didn't put him in. Hall isn't gonna takedown Artem which then makes him redundant as his striking game is not good.

It's a fix. I just hope Aldo beats Conor, I want to see Danas face if this happens.

I 100% believe it. Why put Hall in instead of Marcin. Surely you put the semi finalist in. Marcin would've beat Artem, that's why they didn't put him in. Hall isn't gonna takedown Artem which then makes him redundant as his striking game is not good.

It's a fix. I just hope Aldo beats Conor, I want to see Danas face if this happens.

Uh, cause Marcin got demolished by Saul. If Marcin beat Artem then you would have a fake champion because Marcin was destroyed by Saul.

At least if Ryan were to beat Artem and become TUF champion it can always be argued that Saul simply won by decision in a close 2 round fight basically based on that one knock down.

A fight that never went the usual schedguled didtance

getting a US visa is pretty damn difficult now a days

if Saul really did lie or get his visa revoked by whatever means he is going to be in shit because the US embassy takes serious note of that shit and they don't let anything slide

Uh, cause Marcin got demolished by Saul. If Marcin beat Artem then you would have a fake champion because Marcin was destroyed by Saul.

At least if Ryan were to beat Artem and become TUF champion it can always be argued that Saul simply won by decision in a close 2 round fight basically based on that one knock down.

' Close 2 round fight' Hahahaha damn you must be a big hall fan. There was nothing close about it. It was so one sided. Hall got embarrassed by Saul. Even Faber was embarrassed for Hall just watching it remember. It was a pathetic display.

Artem will destroy Hall, mark my words and remember I said this. It will be a brutal KO.

Shame, Saul was easily the man of this season. Although Atrem has been very impressive this season, it deflates the finale a bit having two fighters with losses in TUF in the finale.

' Close 2 round fight' Hahahaha damn you must be a big hall fan. There was nothing close about it. It was so one sided. Hall got embarrassed by Saul. Even Faber was embarrassed for Hall just watching it remember. It was a pathetic display.
Are you kidding me? Ryan actually did way better on his feet than most expected and only really looked "bad" in diving for those takedowns with no set-ups. Saul could barely do anything to him when he had top position, didn't advance position once, and didn't strike much when he did have top position. And most of the times that he did get on top, it was because Ryan chose to pull guard!

I think you just really dislike Hall for some reason, either that or you straight up suck at watching fights cause Ryan did NOT get his ass kicked.

' Close 2 round fight' Hahahaha damn you must be a big hall fan. There was nothing close about it.

When one guy is so cautious of going to the ground that he's basically pacified, then yes, it gets to be a very close round. It may not look impressive, but neither had much effective offense in round 1. Hall had more offense but it was mainly stifled, Rogers had very little but landed a little harder.

Diego Brandao showed the most promise out of anyone on TUF. He destroyed everyone he faced and people were legit terrified of him.

Are you kidding me? Ryan actually did way better on his feet than most expected and only really looked "bad" in diving for those takedowns with no set-ups. Saul could barely do anything to him when he had top position, didn't advance position once, and didn't strike much when he did have top position. And most of the times that he did get on top, it was because Ryan chose to pull guard!

I think you just really dislike Hall for some reason, either that or you straight up suck at watching fights cause Ryan did NOT get his ass kicked.

Saul dropped him and controlled every minute of the fight.

Most impressive is and always will be matt serra dude won the title off tuf

Fix.

lol, Conor also claims to have spies in Aldo's camp, feeding him information on his training and game plan.

Conor almost starting to remind me of Peter Baelish

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13092-1402997213-12.gif

In terms of GOAT TUF runs, Diego Sanchez in TUF 1 was pretty damn impressive.

On topic, he probably lied about having a criminal background. I doubt it had anything to do with earning taxable money and not declaring it. As someone that lives in another country (Japan) and has earned taxable income and not declared it (forgot to/didn't know how to, but eventually did), they will simply just chase it up and take it off you. They probably wouldn't deny you a visa over it. Death and taxes ;)

Back