WTF Happened To Saul

MurrDawg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have watched and now know that Saul had to pull out because of legal issues with his visa. Does anyone here on Sherdog have any info what he did? Too bad, I was excited when I thought it was Saul vs Artem. On a side note. Artem put on the most impressive TUF performance anyone has ever done. Not bad for a guy who wasn't even supposed to be on the show.

better call saul, then

Dana said he lied on his visa application. Dumb, dumb, so fucking dumb.

On a side note. Artem put on the most impressive TUF performance anyone has ever done.

Amir Sadollah, Uriah Hall and Kelvin Gastelum all had as good or better TUF runs. Imo Amir's is still the GOAT. There's probably other guys too who dominated on TUF that I can't think of right now.

Amir Sadollah, Uriah Hall and Kelvin Gastelum all had as good or better TUF runs. Imo Amir's is still the GOAT. There's probably other guys too who dominated on TUF that I can't think of right now.

Uriah Hall definitely had the most impressive TUF run. Brutal spinning heal kick KO, super quick KO that broke Bubba's face in 3 places, and practically KO'd a guy with punches from off his back. Sent every opponent he fought in the house to the hospital.

Uriah Hall definitely had the most impressive TUF run. Brutal spinning heal kick KO, super quick KO that broke Bubba's face in 3 places, and practically KO'd a guy with punches from off his back. Sent every opponent he fought in the house to the hospital.

Kelvin finished all his fights in the house too.

What made Amir's the best imo is that he had 0 pro MMA fights, finished all of his opponents and beat just about all of the best fighters from that season (Harris, Brown, CB). And he beat the favorite TWICE

Wayne Weems had a pretty good run.

Have to agree that Amir Sadollah had the GOAT TUF run.

If there was issues with his visa, how was he able to be in Vegas in the first place?

Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson scored all KOs I believe and won the show.

Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson scored all KOs I believe and won the show.

I haven't watched that season :icon_cry2

I think maybe Dodson also got all finishes.

Kelvin finished all his fights in the house too.

What made Amir's the best imo is that he had 0 pro MMA fights, finished all of his opponents and beat just about all of the best fighters from that season (Harris, Brown, CB). And he beat the favorite TWICE

Couldn't agree more. Also, his fight to get in the house was against the only UFC vet there. Aside from the Brown fight, every win was a clear comeback.

Tony Ferguson

I'm sure most of you have watched and now know that Saul had to pull out because of legal issues with his visa. Does anyone here on Sherdog have any info what he did? Too bad, I was excited when I thought it was Saul vs Artem. On a side note. Artem put on the most impressive TUF performance anyone has ever done. Not bad for a guy who wasn't even supposed to be on the show.

Yeah it's in the spoilers in the who gets a final fight thread from earlier today. If rumour is true lets just say Dana was being nice by saying he lied.

I haven't watched that season :icon_cry2

I think maybe Dodson also got all finishes.

Thing about Ferguson was that he competed at 170, did that, and now fights at 155. He's on a 6 or 7 fight win streak in the UFC. I think this season was pretty shallow but that guy is pretty legit. I'd put him way above Artem who didn't even make it onto the show initially.

Back