WTF Happened To Saul

I'm sure most of you have watched and now know that Saul had to pull out because of legal issues with his visa. Does anyone here on Sherdog have any info what he did? Too bad, I was excited when I thought it was Saul vs Artem. On a side note. Artem put on the most impressive TUF performance anyone has ever done. Not bad for a guy who wasn't even supposed to be on the show.

Artem didn't even win the fight to get in the house. Mac Danzig by far and away was the most impressive. Fought up a weight class and finished everyone in the first round, even the finale fight.

TJ Dillishaw is the best fighter to come out of TUF though.

As if he lied on his visa, don't fall for this crap.

Conor knew that Saul would've destroyed Artem so he told Dana to remove him and make up some dumb excuse. And then replace him with a nice and easy opponent.

Fix.
It's true, Conor has a lot of connections. He even confirmed to having spies in Aldo's camp.
Shining.png

Also Aliens

Are you kidding me? Ryan actually did way better on his feet than most expected and only really looked "bad" in diving for those takedowns with no set-ups. Saul could barely do anything to him when he had top position, didn't advance position once, and didn't strike much when he did have top position. And most of the times that he did get on top, it was because Ryan chose to pull guard!

I think you just really dislike Hall for some reason, either that or you straight up suck at watching fights cause Ryan did NOT get his ass kicked.

I was rooting for Hall in that fight(and the entire season) but I gotta agree with "MagnusGOAT", Saul controlled that entire fight.

No love for someone from the last TUF season?

Hayder was a 1 man wrecking crew for ATT last season. I know he didn't beast in all of his fights but he got the wins and basically carried that team on his back like he was LeBron carrying the Cavs to the 2009 finals vs the Spurs. Just like LeBron lost to the Spurs, Hayder lost to Usman but he still had a great run.

But I gotta agree with some of the other mentions, Cucuy, Bader, etc.

Maybe he lied about having a criminal record.

I see it's already being discussed.

This seems likely what he did. I'm sure he didn't falsify his identity but criminal record (albeit it minor perhaps) could lead to visa being invalidated. As far as penalties, he could be barred from entering the USA for some period. Pity, I was looking forward to Saul vs Artem.

This seems likely what he did. I'm sure he didn't falsify his identity but criminal record (albeit it minor perhaps) could lead to visa being invalidated. As far as penalties, he could be barred from entering the USA for some period. Pity, I was looking forward to Saul vs Artem.

Here's the thing about US visas. If you write down that you have a criminal record, you probably won't get a visa - ever. You'll might never get into the US again. If you omit to mention it, I guess you're technically 'lying' on your visa. But nobody with any sense who has, say, an arrest for possession of drugs or a conviction for stealing beer they were 17 is going to write down they have a criminal record, because there's no way that the US authorities can find out about it and they'd be curtailing their travel possibilities, and in Saul's case career possibilities. So everybody lies about it. If he did, there must have been a news report somewhere, or he may have said something about it to somebody he shouldn't have. Anyway, now that it's out, he'll probably never be allowed to enter the US again, unless he becomes filthy rich and bribes his way in like celebrities do.

Saul's been cut by the UFC then. Must be something serious. Shame, dude has potential.

Here's the thing about US visas. If you write down that you have a criminal record, you probably won't get a visa - ever. You'll might never get into the US again. If you omit to mention it, I guess you're technically 'lying' on your visa. But nobody with any sense who has, say, an arrest for possession of drugs or a conviction for stealing beer they were 17 is going to write down they have a criminal record, because there's no way that the US authorities can find out about it and they'd be curtailing their travel possibilities, and in Saul's case career possibilities. So everybody lies about it. If he did, there must have been a news report somewhere, or he may have said something about it to somebody he shouldn't have. Anyway, now that it's out, he'll probably never be allowed to enter the US again, unless he becomes filthy rich and bribes his way in like celebrities do.

Yup if you've been arrested for drugs (no matter how small. Like a little weed) that's it. You won't get into the U.S.

In Sweden our criminal records are destroyed (from ALL registers and databases) after 10 years (5 if it's a minor). In a year or two, I could get a visa hassle-free.

Depending on the severity, maybe there's always that route to getting a visa in US: citizenship in countries that destroys criminal records?

' Close 2 round fight' Hahahaha damn you must be a big hall fan. There was nothing close about it. It was so one sided. Hall got embarrassed by Saul. Even Faber was embarrassed for Hall just watching it remember. It was a pathetic display.

Artem will destroy Hall, mark my words and remember I said this. It will be a brutal KO.

I hope you're at least a little bit embarrassed because of this incredibly stupid post.

Brandao's TUF run was awesome as well, dude just came out running at his opponements, they where seriously scared off him. I'll never forget Bisping telling him before the fight "Alright Diego, don't run at him, just start slow and steady and then pour it on". So naturally, Diego ignores it all and starts the fight with a sprinting flying knee. Dude's legit crazy.

Uriah Hall definitely had the most impressive TUF run. Brutal spinning heal kick KO, super quick KO that broke Bubba's face in 3 places, and practically KO'd a guy with punches from off his back. Sent every opponent he fought in the house to the hospital.

He didnt even win though

Back