WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan - New York

should be 29-28 dawodu

rd 3 was winnable for siler after the leg lock attempt but he didn't get position after it

lost on cardio

rd 1 so fuckin close to that choke

these judges don't give a fuck about grappling, backmount, etc. almeida got robbed earlier and he had the dude's back for the whole round. one judge said 30-27 for the other guy.

He had his chance in round 1, two takedowns, back takes and close submission attempts as well as the leg lock later on.

What was the rumor about Siler? Sorry if it's been mentioned, I've been off the forums all day.

@mkess101 my puppy shit on the floor during the Siler fight lol. So much for it being easy to take care of her during the fights.

@mkess101 my puppy shit on the floor during the Siler fight lol. So much for it being easy to take care of her during the fights.

Ha ha wow. Mine has 2 shits and 3 pisses on the floor in her first 24 hours here. But last 3 times she's gone out have been success, including one shit. So I'm starting to get some confidence here...

Yeah im still super curious on what Siler line movement/backstory was about...

Considering the over 3.5 in the Magomedov / Frelow fight for action (-117). Anyone feeling a finish in that one?

He had his chance in round 1, two takedowns, back takes and close submission attempts as well as the leg lock later on.
So bummed. After a hard UFC loss i needed this win. Now only Jacobs can save me.

Ha ha wow. Mine has 2 shits and 3 pisses on the floor in her first 24 hours here. But last 3 times she's gone out have been success, including one shit. So I'm starting to get some confidence here...

Mine shits 4 times a day, fairly close to clockwork. Morning, Lunch, Dinner, and once before bed. The problem is that bedtime is much later on the weekend. When looking at the time, she went about the same time we'd normally take her out on weekdays.

WSOF main card time is going to kill me.

Mine shits 4 times a day, fairly close to clockwork. Morning, Lunch, Dinner, and once before bed. The problem is that bedtime is much later on the weekend. When looking at the time, she went about the same time we'd normally take her out on weekdays.

I have the stream up, IDK if I can actually make it up for the whole thing. Will try, but doubtful I do.

Considering the over 3.5 in the Magomedov / Frelow fight for action (-117). Anyone feeling a finish in that one?

alternatively you could do NOT bebulat ITD at +100, similar kind of bet

or goes 5 +130

i just wanted to stab at it, so i did 0.25u on frelow +5.5 +320

dvr it and watch in morning

kinda mad at myself for not stabbing secor here. got salty about missing +550

just have the O2.5 to win a unit

WTF. secor is gassed after 5 mins. he's not gonna make it another 7.5 mins. argggh

secor's gameplan is to come out, pull guard, lay there and box abu's ears for 15 mins

secor now headbutting abu's punches.. i'm not making this up. maybe he's trying to break abu's hands

Back