WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan - New York

todd harris and bas rutten are always so freakin bad. they have no idea what they're watching after YEARS of this

Whats going on with Moraes, did he sign with someone else?

looks like siler and secor did not train at all for these fights.. both gassing after a round and looking pathetic with this pulling guard crap

Islam/Natan o1.5 and Abu Nurmagomedov/Secor o2.5 put me back in the black after the Pickett meltdown sunk me earlier.

EZ do you have a lean on the HW fight? Looking for some action

bets posted above somewhere

i have 1.5u jordan NSC +113ish, along with small bets on O1.5 and goes 5 rounds.. basically i think if either guy gets a win in the first 7.5 mins, i think it'll be jordan.

i might've been better served doing more on O1.5 and less on jordan, but yea.

i was looking to take either dude as a dog. it's a 50-50 fight for me.

i think if it goes 5, it's likely ivanov's fight. (big if, obviously)

A -1000 favorite and U3.5 at -105, that is strange.

So quiet here, is wsof over? wsof main is not on my nbc channel, can not find online stream. Where you guy watching beside nbs(sn)

yeah I don't have NBCSN. no stream?
Yes find it, thank you internet!

I guess since P4P #1 bettor is claimed by 3-4 poster. I guess I will claim P4P #1 hardcore.....lol Still have $$$ on all fights, been betting since February 2012. Got ban and limit by every site including 5dimes. Only Pinnacle & BetOnline have the balls to take bets from anyone.

What are you betting on next 2 fights p4p#1hardcore

I guess since P4P #1 bettor is claimed by 3-4 poster. I guess I will claim P4P #1 hardcore.....lol Still have $$$ on all fights, been betting since February 2012. Got ban and limit by every site including 5dimes. Only Pinnacle & BetOnline have the balls to take bets from anyone.

lol @ your comment, but yeah, Pinnacle is a great book for large bets and not limiting clients.

I have fight goes distance. Watch Frelow get choked out in final minute now...

Good shit. Way to survive buddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back