WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan - New York

Holy shit this card's right near me. Again I'm not going, first Lemi/Stevens now this, I keep fucking up with the schedule. I keep forgetting that mma is even legal in NY lol. Should be a pretty good card.

You're slipping, BT. Totally doable gut-joke there

Haha, I know. I've stopped drinking these last couple weeks and it's changing me. I'm becoming blander than a bowl of wheaties. I was trying to think of a Bulge/Bulgaria joke but I just gave up on it.

Battle of the fat fucks, that's all I got atm.

I bet a unit on Jordan at 2.0x and am regretting it. May switch sides. Jordan hasn't been in a 5rd fight and apparently he has gas problems since he's so fat. Jordan needs to get Ivanov outta there early or get submitted on ground. Jordan definitely has standup advantage and the ground may be a wash, it's just his gas tank.

I bet a unit on Jordan at 2.0x and am regretting it. May switch sides. Jordan hasn't been in a 5rd fight and apparently he has gas problems since he's so fat. Jordan needs to get Ivanov outta there early or get submitted on ground. Jordan definitely has standup advantage and the ground may be a wash, it's just his gas tank.

I worry about Jordan's chin as well. He's been ko'd pretty brutally several times. And this is coming from a guy who likes Jordan, was high on him back since his sf days, and has bet on him a more than a few times over the years. I think Ivanov has the better chin and his striking is good enough to catch Jordan at some point in an exchange or something.

Not saying Jordan's a bad bet btw, jmo obviously.

crazy line swings Siler down to +280 now :) hopefully it keeps going that way so we can get a nice freeroll

Almeida on the prelims. Damn that's cold. Former champ. Two close fights with Palmer.

I think there is a lot of value in this Siler line we got last night. Anyone looking at just playing him at this point or is everyone just hoping for a free roll at some point today?

I think there is a lot of value in this Siler line we got last night. Anyone looking at just playing him at this point or is everyone just hoping for a free roll at some point today?

Yeah i'm kinda contemplating this as well. Not sure yet. Leaning towards not freerolling.

I would assume a lot of people are just going to straight play Siler here. I was sitting back on this one at initial odds, but it's a no brainer with Siler at +300.

Siler wins im up £10, other guy wins im up £95. Free money!

i'm on jordan for even money, i think he's generally a solid fighter and is insanely athletic for a guy who looks like a fat blob.

i never thought ivanov was that great, copeland had his moments against him.

I'm not freerolling, Siler should be the favorite or pick 'em maybe against a 6-0 fighter, even one with Dowadu's highlight reel.

Almeida on the prelims. Damn that's cold. Former champ. Two close fights with Palmer.

yea ridiculous. wsof often buries talented dues on prelims.. and then have some stinkers on some main cards, it's pretty poor scheduling

WSOF 35 Risk: 835
ivanov-jordan: idk
palmer +110: 300 for 335 / harrison
magomedov-frelow: idk
nurmagamedov-secor O2.5: 115 for 100
siler +256: 300 for 767.50 / O1.5: 120 for 100 / dawodu
mamedov-schulte: idk
---

really thought palmer would get bet. feeling uneasy right now.

still torn on ivanov-jordan. will take either dude as a decent dog...

sad that secor has dropped from +550 to +400, now idk if it's worth it..

had to add to siler when it was +375, but sheesh, i have two pretty damned big bets on this card and while i don't hate either bet, they're both bigger than i wanna be going...

Last edited:
WSOF 35 Risk: 835
ivanov-jordan: idk
palmer +110: 300 for 335 / harrison
magomedov-frelow: idk
nurmagamedov-secor O2.5: 115 for 100
siler +256: 300 for 767.50 / O1.5: 120 for 100 / dawodu
mamedov-schulte: idk
---

really thought palmer would get bet. feeling uneasy right now.

still torn on ivanov-jordan. will take either dude as a decent dog...

sad that secor has dropped from +550 to +400, now idk if it's worth it..

had to add to siler when it was +375, but sheesh, i have two pretty damned big bets on this card and while i don't hate either bet, they're both bigger than i wanna be going...

Hate to root against you but I grew up wrestling with Harrison in high school and early college. Guy just keeps winning.

Back