WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan - New York

Was able to play the movement on this thanks to some inside info

Siler 0 for 2u
Dawodu 0 for 3u

really you are just going to leave us hanging like that? =/ this line is definetly starting to smell at this point

Yeah, wtf +350 now. Is this another Adam Townsend situation or is Siler injured or something?

+350

is siler fighting with 2 broken legs?

really you are just going to leave us hanging like that? =/ this line is definetly starting to smell at this point

I'll just say it has nothing to do with injuries/camps/fixes or anything like that

Whatthe fuck, +375 now? 150 more siler. Adam Townsend movement.

added too @ +375 even though it feels like a trap at this point =/

Did Siler sign a bout agreement that he was going to fight with one hand tied behind his back? This line movement is madness. I'm huge on Siler now, about 3.75 units at increasing prices.

Yea I'm at 3u, I fucking bet him near evens

We've reached the peak at +375, should start to settle by tomorrow. Added another unit to Siler and will put more on dawodu when he gets back to -200 or so.

Currently sitting at
Siler 0 for 5.5u
Dawodu 0 for 2u

On Ivanov -115 for 2u. There was a significant confidence increase for me with Jordan since he has the two first names but in the end I had to go with my gut.

On Ivanov -115 for 2u. There was a significant confidence increase for me with Jordan since he has the two first names but in the end I had to go with my gut.

You're slipping, BT. Totally doable gut-joke there

We've reached the peak at +375, should start to settle by tomorrow. Added another unit to Siler and will put more on dawodu when he gets back to -200 or so.

Currently sitting at
Siler 0 for 5.5u
Dawodu 0 for 2u

How do you know so much on this one...

Back