wrestling orthodox

then stay out no one asked you to come here only little bitches try to post shit like that
Lol at you calling me a bitch. You're barely literate.

Must be all those blows to head sparring with Andre Berto.

really they are in denver you say? i have a good friend who has a gym in colorado i think in denver or close to it i could go stay with him and go train with tj and duane hopefully do you know of any other good wrestling there? there is great bjj steve hordinski is a relson black and super fucking strong iv never rolled with him but were close to same size so would be great training for me as well

I know a few guys who train at Steve's, he's a little out on the edge of Denver but it would be drivable into the city. As for wrestling, I'm not sure where the best place would be, I'd think the gym itself would have pretty good wrestling. The one thing is that the team is private, you have to get invited to work out with them but I think you could probably manage that pretty easily if you hit up Duane or Eliot Marshall. I'd probably start with Eliot actually, I think he's the head coach since Lester left.

Lol at you calling me a bitch. You're barely literate.

Must be all those blows to head sparring with Andre Berto.
you wish you even had the chance to train with guys like that and we know your little bitch face would never say this in person its easy to type on your mothers computer at home

I know a few guys who train at Steve's, he's a little out on the edge of Denver but it would be drivable into the city. As for wrestling, I'm not sure where the best place would be, I'd think the gym itself would have pretty good wrestling. The one thing is that the team is private, you have to get invited to work out with them but I think you could probably manage that pretty easily if you hit up Duane or Eliot Marshall. I'd probably start with Eliot actually, I think he's the head coach since Lester left.
Well that sucks the main guy left. The site looks nice, wonder how the hell they can afford that place when its a private gym with no students coming in paying.

you wish you even had the chance to train with guys like that and we know your little bitch face would never say this in person its easy to type on your mothers computer at home

About 20 people on this forum know who I am, my credentials, where I train and where I train other people. But keep lashing out like an 8yo with a learning disability.

Well that sucks the main guy left. The site looks nice, wonder how the hell they can afford that place when its a private gym with no students coming in paying.

It is nice, I've been there for seminars. Nicest gym I've ever seen.

I assume MusclePharm just sponsors it as a marketing thing since their warehouse and corporate HQ are also part of the complex and all those fighters rep them. When you go in it's literally the offices of the company overlooking the training area. And it's just a warehouse in a not great part of Denver, I doubt the space is outrageously expensive as these things go.

As for Bowling leaving, I'm sure it sucks for those guys, but they have a pretty deep coaching staff. I suspect they'll be all right.

About 20 people on this forum know who I am, my credentials, where I train and where I train other people. But keep lashing out like an 8yo with a learning disability.
i dont really argue with people that i could beat in 20 seconds tbh

It is nice, I've been there for seminars. Nicest gym I've ever seen.

I assume MusclePharm just sponsors it as a marketing thing since their warehouse and corporate HQ are also part of the complex and all those fighters rep them. When you go in it's literally the offices of the company overlooking the training area. And it's just a warehouse in a not great part of Denver, I doubt the space is outrageously expensive as these things go.

As for Bowling leaving, I'm sure it sucks for those guys, but they have a pretty deep coaching staff. I suspect they'll be all right.

well its hard to have sponsors in ufc now due to reeboks gay deal thats why clothing lines are dying sadly so idk how they can sponsor guys now since u cant wear sponsors now in ufc

just cause i ask a question doesnt mean idk anything about it i have things i like to do but i also like to ask guys how they like to do certain things i have great shots i just hate shooting on southpaws in mma as they come off a bit sloppy not as pretty as a orthodox guy my clinch game is what i really want to work on though since i feel nobody really knows what to do there from over under i really wana learn how to do back arches good body lock takedowns ect alot of guys only wrestle 1 way i think of it as 3 things to attack the legs hips if they are too low defending legs good then i attack the head with front head lock snap downs then into body locks khabib is the only guy i see who can chain all 3 together well due to his sambo influence
I'm basing my opinion off of what you have said.. the way your story has changed so far has given me a cramp
in my neck from so much whiplash. you aren't actually asking questions.. because when people give you answers you're only reply is why you don't think it will work even though by you by your own admission have little actual consistent training with high level guys, just visiting camps little private lessons that make you so special and it all about you.

And even if I took what you're saying about your wrestling at face value.. if you are gassing after 5 minutes.. that's on you.. Completely

And oh btw because I wrestled in college and coached in the South I was going to offer to tell you where you could find legit wrestlers or coaches to help you with clench work and shots all within a days drive and been willing to help you but nah you can keep being the prissy gym princess who quits as soon as he gasses or always has an excuse

I'm basing my opinion off of what you have said.. the way your story has changed so far has given me a cramp
in my neck from so much whiplash. you aren't actually asking questions.. because when people give you answers you're only reply is why you don't think it will work even though by you by your own admission have little actual consistent training with high level guys, just visiting camps little private lessons that make you so special and it all about you.

And even if I took what you're saying about your wrestling at face value.. if you are gassing after 5 minutes.. that's on you.. Completely

And oh btw because I wrestled in college and coached in the South I was going to offer to tell you where you could find legit wrestlers or coaches to help you with clench work and shots all within a days drive and been willing to help you but nah you can keep being the prissy gym princess who quits as soon as he gasses or always has an excuse
lol well tbh i dont need your help im doing my camp at att with the ucf college for wrestling relson gracies bringing me to hawaii to his house in 3 weeks to let me train with his son rhalan gracie and his top black belts you sound like such a little bitch btw saying that lol i was gonna help you but not now!! lol like that offends me im sure you do know a little bit but im gonna be fighting against top tier competition and im quite sure you are only mediocre

lol well tbh i dont need your help im doing my camp at att with the ucf college for wrestling relson gracies bringing me to hawaii to his house in 3 weeks to let me train with his son rhalan gracie and his top black belts you sound like such a little bitch btw saying that lol i was gonna help you but not now!! lol like that offends me im sure you do know a little bit but im gonna be fighting against top tier competition and im quite sure you are only mediocre
Ahhh the lil princess is miffed and getting pissed he's not being told how special he is, and I know more than a little bit and I said I could point you to elite people that definitely know more than me that you won't find on YouTube..

I know that you can't help having gone to school in the south but you can improve your reading comprehension. And you have the money to go to Hawaii but not Sacramento.. lol wow definitely a princess

Ahhh the lil princess is miffed and getting pissed he's not being told how special he is, and I know more than a little bit and I said I could point you to elite people that definitely know more than me that you won't find on YouTube..

I know that you can't help having gone to school in the south but you can improve your reading comprehension. And you have the money to go to Hawaii but not Sacramento.. lol wow definitely a princess
lol as i said people who i know i can destroy like you in seconds i dont really respect or take anything they say serious call me arrogant but idc relson gracies buying my ticket and letting me stay in his house i can go anywhere i want on the planet money isnt an issue but im not gonna waste my money unless where i go ill have good competition

lol as i said people who i know i can destroy like you in seconds i dont really respect or take anything they say serious call me arrogant but idc relson gracies buying my ticket and letting me stay in his house i can go anywhere i want on the planet money isnt an issue but im not gonna waste my money unless where i go ill have good competition
lol you're so "good" yet you gas in 5 minutes. You keep making assumptions and saying you'll only do things if you get what you want.. I.e. A princess, and there are plenty of places you could go with good competition you're just scared of not being the big dog or getting special treatment. And you keep making the assumption you could run over me which is laughable.

If you really are so good you would have moved and put yourself in a position to train with the best and get better. For all that I know and think about him personally and why he didn't even finish a year of college wrestling. Lando Vannata actually moved to where he could get the best training and put himself in position to succeed. He didn't stay around white and blue belts and use that as an excuse for why he gases when he supposedly "destroyed" top ten guys in the gym.

lol you're so "good" yet you gas in 5 minutes. You keep making assumptions and saying you'll only do things if you get what you want.. I.e. A princess, and there are plenty of places you could go with good competition you're just scared of not being the big dog or getting special treatment. And you keep making the assumption you could run over me which is laughable.

If you really are so good you would have moved and put yourself in a position to train with the best and get better. For all that I know and think about him personally and why he didn't even finish a year of college wrestling. Lando Vannata actually moved to where he could get the best training and put himself in position to succeed. He didn't stay around white and blue belts and use that as an excuse for why he gases when he supposedly "destroyed" top ten guys in the gym.

well i can run over you thats not even debatable i own a gym is why i havent left i was married for 3 years and working for disney as an actor then divorced and came back to open my own gym having your own gym is hard tot ravel but im gonna let my students run it now since i need to got rain and lol anyone would gas in 5 minutes if they were out of shape havent trained in 5 months and did hard wall wrestling with top guys if you deny this then you obviously dont know what its like to train at a top level

strange thread but it provided some sweet wrestling videos.

I am always amazed at how technical wrestling really can be.

well i can run over you thats not even debatable i own a gym is why i havent left i was married for 3 years and working for disney as an actor then divorced and came back to open my own gym having your own gym is hard tot ravel but im gonna let my students run it now since i need to got rain and lol anyone would gas in 5 minutes if they were out of shape havent trained in 5 months and did hard wall wrestling with top guys if you deny this then you obviously dont know what its like to train at a top level
If you're training, coaching and taking care of your shit you shouldn't gas and yes I do know what it is to train at a high level

And actor.. that explains the princess entitlement

Delicious thread. Thank you guys for keeping the grappling forum alive!

Anything in particular you'd like to see or work on?

I always enjoy the tech videos you post jack. So, a lil while ago a couple of judo competitors visited our gym. In the gi I play mostly a judo game myself, as I trained judo when I was younger. Rolling with one of the judo guys I start off pretty defensive, seeing the adidas gi, lol.. I guess he gets a bit frustrated and starts switching his hips, kinda showing off, so I time his switch and just blast a double. Single legged the other judo guy. It really motivated me to add more versatility to my stand-up game. Normally I dont go much for single and doubles as when I started out I just used to get fucking sprawled throug the floor, which I guess mentally made me lean more towards my judo. Do you have some tech recommendations for getting out of the sprawl? Obviously you'll have to take your share of bad positions to get better at it, but if I had some more go-toes I think I would be less gun shy on single/double.

Back