Wow Alpha Male 17-0 since Bang Ludwig joined.

Dark Defender

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Dana just posted this. Always liked Master Thong but damn they've looked good with Bang. Think JoeB takes the rematch

tumblr_m8rlhqmCrE1qm5gfbo1_500.gif

Castillo should have lost to Means but I think he might be training somewhere else now. Some of the opponents were highly out matched but it's still very impressive.

Faber, TJ, Joe B and Mendes have looked great every fight since then though.

ehh
Everyone in that camp barely loses (Faber and Joseph mostly)

Like I said in the last Bang thread. He brings a intensity to the striking that Alpha Male members will respond well to. Plus he has insane fight IQ.

was master thong actually the head coach before? thought he was just a trainer/padholder dude

wow that is impressive. I think they really have training and tactics down for the sub 155 pound division.

In all fairness, most of those guys are probably the #2 guys in their division (w/Faber being the number #3).

Bang is the man. That's an impressive stat. Props to the talent and skill of the fighters themselves too obviously.

was master thong actually the head coach before? thought he was just a trainer/padholder dude
They didn't really have a head coach. Faber and Thong sort of shared the roll, but they didn't take it full on like Duane does.

It's actually kind of absurd when you think about a top camp didn't have a head coach for years on end.

Dana just posted this. Always liked Master Thong but damn they've looked good with Bang. Think JoeB takes the rematch

Bang is an awesome coach, there's no denying to that. Fucking awesome stats.

Caraway lost to Mizugaki.... or is he no longer Alpha Male?

Not bad for a guy who gameplans for his fighters after getting baked as fuck.

Back