Wow Alpha Male 17-0 since Bang Ludwig joined.

Castillo should have lost to Means but I think he might be training somewhere else now. Some of the opponents were highly out matched but it's still very impressive.

Faber, TJ, Joe B and Mendes have looked great every fight since then though.
Castillo doesn't count. It's Mendavidezshaw led by Urijah Faber.

Wow, seriously impressive stat. People are saying those stats are skewed because these fighters don't lose often, which is a fair point... But think about that for a second. These guys are the pinnacle of their divisions and in constant title contention fighting against the best fighters in the world.... And they just now started training under a true head coach. That's ridiculous. To go 17-0 in the UFC as a camp against elite competition is impressive no matter what, but it just goes to show how big a difference having a true head coach is making for the Alpha Male team who was already a great camp.

Don't think he ever as an actual member. He was on Fabers team on TUF but as far as I know he trains with team Tate

He was on Mayhem's team. Tate trained with Alpha Male at some point, although i'm pretty sure it was temporarily, i guess Caraway was never a full time member either.

In all fairness, most of those guys are probably the #2 guys in their division (w/Faber being the number #3).

This. They're doing a lot better in the striking department, but most of these guys have always been in the upper echelon of their divisions.

Bang is rocking it and with those stats....he has brought Alpha Male up yet another level that I didn't think they could go up because they were so good before.....impressive team no doubt.

Well he'll get that first loss as soon as Faber fights for a title again.

One of the most impressive camps in MMA, definitely. Mendes and Joe B especially have looked great as of late. Gotta think that each will get a title shot in their next couple fights.

Just let me train with Bang, bro

kJcTC.gif

I'm mostly impressed by Faber. The guy has been fighting for-everrrrrrrrrrrrrr and he's still improving and beating guys consistently.

Back