Wouldn't Greg Jackson and the rest of Jones camp HAVE to have known he was doing steroids?

I always assumed that when a fighter is juicing his coaches know about it, it wouldn't be very smart to use ped's without telling anyone

It might not be very smart but I think lots if not most users do keep it to themselves. I had a good friend that I lifted with for years. He started packing on muscle all of a sudden so I asked if he was taking anything. He laughed and said no way dude. He started ripping people that use and saying he never ever would. A few months later, I finally got him to admit it. I knew this guys since he was 12 and I was one of his best friends, not to mention his training partner. He still felt he needed to keep it from me.

Yeah Greg should supervise that I think it is his fault that guy is a sport killer that man is from another planet.

He's not the only guy to pop coming from that camp. I'd assume they're a dirty camp as the top ones usually are.

NFL is not ahead of the steroid game, it's just their testing is a joke
What is the NFL's steroid and PED testing protocol? I'm asking you since I have seen several posters get it very wrong when talking about it as a fact.

Of course they know. Look at the clip of Cerrone's reaction to the news, he was not surprised in the slightest, clearly people who train with him know what's up and keep their mouths shut, because Jones isn't the only one juicing there.

If Greg Jackson wasn't happy after UFC 214
as far as Jon Jones goes it was probably his
name being drug through the mud again do
to said fighter screwing up again.

No I'd say it's more likely he got the steroids from his brother or his brother's sources. NFL is way ahead of the steroid game. Wouldn't be hard to keep it on the low.

Then what?

He messed up dosage?
Swallowed something he was just supposed to swish?
Couldn't follow the "pharmacist's" simple instructions?

I wasn't surprised when Bigfoot messed up on his TRT dosage.
I thought Jones was smarter and could follow the instructions of a highly qualified chemist.

What is the NFL's steroid and PED testing protocol? I'm asking you since I have seen several posters get it very wrong when talking about it as a fact.
How many football players got tested last year? How many times each? With 0 hours to give sample?

I'm not gonna get into the whole program, answer those alone and tmits enough to see it's a joke

It's pretty scientific doping, assuming he was, he certainly didn't do it alone. Whether that's his camp, doctor, nutritionist, who knows.

No I'd say it's more likely he got the steroids from his brother or his brother's sources. NFL is way ahead of the steroid game. Wouldn't be hard to keep it on the low.

I don't even think that it's so much a matter of the NFL being ahead of the steroid game as much as it's a matter of the NFL not giving a shit about steroid use. Could you imagine if NFL players were subject to a USADA testing regimen?

You think Jackson has telepathy or 24/7 cameras on Jones or some special dog nose to smell PEDs?

I mean, come on, your top athlete is training at insane levels and you don't know what's going on? Lance Armstrong's cycling team sure as shit knew he was on something and went to great lengths to hide it AND get their other guys into the protocol.

Even the statement Jones' team put out doesn't deny he was doing steroids. Just that they were meticulous in avoiding the situation. What situation? Being caught, I'd assume.

"We are all at a complete loss for words right now. Jon, his trainers, his nutritionists and his entire camp have worked tirelessly and meticulously the past 12 months to avoid this exact situation,” read a statement from team Jones.

So, knowledgable peeps, is there any way Jones could have been juicing and his coaches and team NOT have known?
There's big difference between teammates and coaches. Teammates that he looks down on cuz he's better. whereas coaches he comes to for advice and looks up to them. Imagine if u asked your college football coach if you can juice. He'd be like wtf. Get in the gym n work your tail off

Jon Jones is Greg Jacksons biggest asset and he's been in this business long enough to probably know people are on PEDS. I doubt the guy would rat Jones out and hell, he may even help Jones get away with it to keep those pay checks flowing in.

PEDs let you train like you're from a different planet.

The workouts you can put in 3 times a day then recover and do it again tomorrow is astonishing.

There is no way his coaches would not have know.

13549557_208309062902422_553378639_n.jpg

Yeah, those scummy fuckers knew. I don't want to hear their high-and-mighty talk ever again. Dana was right about them all along.

How many football players got tested last year? How many times each? With 0 hours to give sample?

I'm not gonna get into the whole program, answer those alone and tmits enough to see it's a joke

Every football player was tested between 2 and 6 times. The testing is random, they have to give a sample when called

I think you people should stop confusing the NFL PED testing policy with their street drug testing policy.

I always assumed that when a fighter is juicing his coaches know about it, it wouldn't be very smart to use ped's without telling anyone

In terms of getting away with any kind of a con: the less people that know, the harder it is to prove guilt.

I mean, come on, your top athlete is training at insane levels and you don't know what's going on? Lance Armstrong's cycling team sure as shit knew he was on something and went to great lengths to hide it AND get their other guys into the protocol.

Even the statement Jones' team put out doesn't deny he was doing steroids. Just that they were meticulous in avoiding the situation. What situation? Being caught, I'd assume.

"We are all at a complete loss for words right now. Jon, his trainers, his nutritionists and his entire camp have worked tirelessly and meticulously the past 12 months to avoid this exact situation,” read a statement from team Jones.

So, knowledgable peeps, is there any way Jones could have been juicing and his coaches and team NOT have known?

Yes

Back