Would you trade lives with Conor Mcgregor? Honest answers only

It depends on what you really mean by "trade lives". If you mean "have all his money" then sure. But if you mean actually be him, no way. He strikes me as a person who is extremely tortured in his own mind, with low self confidence. I admire what he did (I'm no hater), just find that most people that are driven to be recognized just will never have inner peace. Plus I already lead a good life so no need to trade my happiness for money.
I dont think he has low confidence at all. Nobody with his fighting style has low confidence.

no, I wouldn't mind trading bank accounts though

No, I would only commit suicide if I did

Even though Conor knocked out my idol Jose Aldo, I am not afraid to admit that I would happily trade lives with Conor Mcgregor.
There are benefits, as well as downsides, but I think the benefits greatly outweighs it.
Conor+McGregor

Benefits of being Conor Mcgregor
-Handsome as
- Extremely wealthy and set for life
-Multiple luxury cars, Rolls Royce, Lamborghinis etc
-Treated like a God in his home country Ireland
-Millions of fans around the world that love him
-Reputation as one of the top fighters (not the greatest, but still an elite fighter)
-Married to a beautiful woman (if he changes his mind, he can dump her and screw around with other hot girls anytime)
-Nobody will mess with him in real life. Who would start a fight with the double champ?

Downsides
-One of the most hated people in the UFC due to his behavior and attitude
-His level of fame can be overwhelming. Too many paparazzi, little privacy, everything you do will be in the spotlight, heavily criticized etc
-He is a small man
-People will always remember him getting choked out and TKO'd by 40 year old Floyd
The real question is why you choose @legendald0 as your nick since your clearly not an Aldo fan.

Yes. I'd like to change my bum life with greatness.

If Conor is connected to the Matrix, then according to the movie agents can take over his body at any time.

Who wouldn't want to take it easy at the beach like Conor is today?

hqdefault.jpg

I'm happy with my life...so no...i wouldn't...

Money and material things don't matter in life

Damn y'all are really running out of ideas for Conor threads. All of the "Can Conor beat Mayweather if they were fighting in a sandpit?" have been exhausted.
Lol good one.

But seriously, if you could do a "Cheat Enabled" code and change settings to one attack defeats the opponent, like in the first Mortal Kombat... (of course Floyd is the one who can only take one hit in this scenario)

Hmmm have millions of dollars, homes in the US and Ireland, and millions of women who wanna bang me?

Pfft no way, fuck that dolly throwing mafk!

I'd change lives with Conor Jr. in a heart beat.

bossbaby-752x501.jpg

- I would be a baby so i would have my whole life ahead of me
- born into wealth and luxury, won't need to work a day in my life
- dad would be one of the best fighters in the world so would teach me the tricks of the trade so I could knock bums out in kindergarten
- get to feast on Dee's breast milk all day long
- have all the attention on me despite not accomplishing a single thing yet

Last edited:
No I'd miss my family

This is why it’s such an abstract question.

McGregor is the notorious for sure even in Ireland.

Surprised how many people are turned off by his height.

I think he’s got a good life but it’s definitely got a lot of downsides.

I think he’s got a lot of women who are blood sucking leeches on speed dial.

Nope.

Never covet what another man has unless you're willing to trade all you have for everything they have.

I would If I was aware of it happening and my mind was still my own

Far more money with just being in a different body
I'd officially retire immediately and just kick back.

Nope

Too manlet I'm 6'3" I'd kill myself if I woke up so short.

Real talk.

Nope

Too manlet I'm 6'3" I'd kill myself if I woke up so short.

Real talk.
5'9" is still taller than 90% of girls. At that level of wealth and confidence it wouldn't be an issue because he can fuck any girl he wants.

But you seem really insecure and weak minded so yer you'd probably kill yourself.

nope, but his life as fighter prolly great.

The only thing I would trade with Conor is my bank account.

Back