Would you trade lives with Conor Mcgregor? Honest answers only

legendald0

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even though Conor knocked out my idol Jose Aldo, I am not afraid to admit that I would happily trade lives with Conor Mcgregor.
There are benefits, as well as downsides, but I think the benefits greatly outweighs it.
Conor+McGregor

Benefits of being Conor Mcgregor
-Handsome as
- Extremely wealthy and set for life
-Multiple luxury cars, Rolls Royce, Lamborghinis etc
-Treated like a God in his home country Ireland
-Millions of fans around the world that love him
-Reputation as one of the top fighters (not the greatest, but still an elite fighter)
-Married to a beautiful woman (if he changes his mind, he can dump her and screw around with other hot girls anytime)
-Nobody will mess with him in real life. Who would start a fight with the double champ?

Downsides
-One of the most hated people in the UFC due to his behavior and attitude
-His level of fame can be overwhelming. Too many paparazzi, little privacy, everything you do will be in the spotlight, heavily criticized etc
-He is a small man
-People will always remember him getting choked out and TKO'd by 40 year old Floyd

What kind of fuckin question is that? Yeah, I would trade lives but I wouldn't act like that.
giphy.gif

Damn y'all are really running out of ideas for Conor threads. All of the "Can Conor beat Mayweather if they were fighting in a sandpit?" have been exhausted.

are we still doing the conor threads in 2018?

Even though Conor knocked out my idol Jose Aldo, I am not afraid to admit that I would happily trade lives with Conor Mcgregor.
There are benefits, as well as downsides, but I think the benefits greatly outweighs it.
Conor+McGregor

-Handsome as
-Reputation as one of the top fighters (not the greatest, but still an elite fighter)
-Married to a beautiful woman (if he changes his mind, he can dump her and screw around with other hot girls anytime)
-Nobody will mess with him in real life. Who would start a fight with the double champ?

Downsides
-His level of fame can be overwhelming. Too many paparazzi, little privacy, everything you do will be in the spotlight, heavily criticized etc
-He is a small man
-People will always remember him getting choked out and TKO'd by 40 year old Floyd

It strikes me that your values are all material. In your pros you don't mention anything about a loving family, loyal friends, good health.

I urge you do to grow emotionally and spiritually.

I read this as "would I trade livers"

and I originally thought no

lives?

still no

I don't want a small Irish brajole and to be a manlet

j/k

if I could keep my family and friends sure

"Treated like a god in his home country ireland"

Didn't the irish mafia want to kill him at some point?

Conor+McGregor

-Handsome as

Downsides
-He is a small man
I would definitely change lives for the money alone. I'm better looking and my womens hotter then his, but the money he has is worth the life change for sure. I wouldn't give a fuck how many ppl made fun of my stupid outfits with that much money in the bank

This is a shitty thread even by McGregor thread standards.. which are very shitty

No way, dude. Have you seen my wife's tits? Well, I hope not.

If I could change places with him whilst maintaining my own person? Sure. I'll trade vessels.

I'd quit fighting within the hour and let my new money make money. Probably secure a log cabin with an abandoned silo underneath it. Hype up charity events and be nice to everyone.

Damn y'all are really running out of ideas for Conor threads. All of the "Can Conor beat Mayweather if they were fighting in a sandpit?" have been exhausted.

Honest answers only please. Shame on you.

Conor+McGregor

-Handsome as

Downsides
-He is a small man
To me the real question is why would Jose Aldo be your idol?

Back