Would you trade lives with Conor Mcgregor? Honest answers only

OH SH!T! A Whitebelt Conor fantasy life thread under a troll account cover eyez...!

QkGKQGL.gif

Yes 100%. Talented, rich and notorious. If be lying if I say otherwise.

Could I keep this sherdog account?

Nah, I've invested too much time being me to just piss it all away and be some other guy. I just want to be me with my 19 year old body back is all.

Yes i would, but reluctantly though. While switching i would be trading for a smaller dick the other benefits would outweigh that.

Never ever. Who would want half the retards on earth asking for a picture every time you go outside. The key to being wealthy is to become rich in secret, in that way people treat you for who you are and not for your fame/money. Conor's life = my nightmare.

No, I am happy the way things are

I would not be comfortable with that kind of visibility.
Would love to just fuck off with that mayweather paycheck. That is "drop dead" money for me. The world can drop dead and i just do what i want for rest of my days.

Sure. The first thing I would do is hold a press conference and announce to the world that I was a paper champ, afraid to defend any belts and that Khabib has struck fear in my heart. Then I'd apologize to my wife, Dee, for embarrassing our relationship for years.

Then, in a M.Knight Shamamamamalan story twist, I'd snap my fingers and transfer back to my original being/life (just after transferring Millions to my bank account).

duh_winning_by_easytosay-d3bxdi0.jpg

I would not trade lives with any human being on the planet. I dont want to need to be anyone but myself.

Nope, Never. Im not rich but I have enough money that I live the life I want. I don't care about being famous or fancy material stuff. I got my house, I work about 4 hours a day 4 days a week, live 15 minutes walk from the beach, access to 4 jiu jitsu classes a day, great fresh food, no nagging gold digging money draining bitches and freedom the way I like it without living under a f'n microscope..Wouldn't trade my life for anything.

Conor is and will have extremely bad Karma for scamming his fans into his hype as a boxer and soon you will see his downfall x3 because it’s the law of the universe! Don’t wish to be in his shoes

I'l stick to being 6'5 250lbs with an 8 pack banging only 10's, but thanks.

I dont even have a sim card in my cell phone. I just use it to play games. And that is because i like to skip out and disapear. My wife says what if a bear attacks. I just reply i will throw my phone at it. Being famous would be my worst nightmare. Money is cool. But i have enough. My kids are good looking and smart. They are all doing quite well. My grand kids are all healthy and happy. I own a big house, old but huge, in the middle of my own little forrest. I have a great pension when i retire. No damn way i trade what i have.

I dont even have a sim card in my cell phone. I just use it to play games. And that is because i like to skip out and disapear. My wife says what if a bear attacks. I just reply i will throw my phone at it. Being famous would be my worst nightmare. Money is cool. But i have enough. My kids are good looking and smart. They are all doing quite well. My grand kids are all healthy and happy. I own a big house, old but huge, in the middle of my own little forrest. I have a great pension when i retire. No damn way i trade what i have.

You trying way too hard to convince yourself. Just admit it you'd swap in an instant.

If I could change places with him whilst maintaining my own person? Sure. I'll trade vessels.

I'd quit fighting within the hour and let my new money make money. Probably secure a log cabin with an abandoned silo underneath it. Hype up charity events and be nice to everyone.
Only if this.

It strikes me that your values are all material. In your pros you don't mention anything about a loving family, loyal friends, good health.

I urge you do to grow emotionally and spiritually.
Says the guy who’s av is some chicks tits

There isn't too many papparazzi. Conor gets adored by the B-level of SpikeTV, Ninja Warrior, Iron Chef crowd that all regular people like while he shits on the a-list Kardashians.

Matt Iseman level, Howard Stern fan level type people.

Back