Would you rather fight a grizzly bear or a great white shark?

It would be grizzly to fight a shark but great to fight a white bear.

i saw a bear brought down to human levels of weakness when an elastic rope slapped it in the nuts. I can relate to that so there's my path to victory
That path starts with an ever widening stance.
pYlGtb0.gif

I'd fight a great white, cause I'm an Aussie and we throw down with those cunts no worries.

I'd fight the bear. Even though i'd probably have a better chance of surviving against the shark, just that split second between when i see the shark and when it gets to me is so fucking terrifying. It's always been one of my greatest fears.

Grizzly. GWS is my biggest fear so fuck that. They’re just scary, but I love them at the same time cause they’re cool. Oh and you’d also be at the worst disadvantage ever since you’d be in water. At least you can just play dead win the bear.

Here's a bear chasing critter with much more dexterity than any human

Heres a shark

Last edited:
A true sherdogger will not chose, he will fight both

Shark for sure, because there's no chance of it being drawn out, if you survive the initial attack, you'll die in minutes from drowning.

A bear, on the other hand, can tear you apart not kill you. Could take hours to die--all the time in horrible pain and fear.

I read a story once about someone who was viciously attacked by a bear, buried alive (bears bury their food because they'd rather eat it rotten), they laid for hours waiting for the bear to leave, once they thought it was gone the dug themselves out only to be attacked again. Obviously they survived to tell the story, but they lost their face and their arm.

Bear encounters are much more likely hence bears recording more annual attacks and fatalities than their shark counterpart. Shark encounters are more rare statistically in comparison.

The reason I posted the video was to show how bears are a part of certain ecosystems. People can adapt to live around bears and they kind of have to.

A bear because you have a chance of surviving. You can run away, try to fight it, play dead etc.

With a shark all you can do is be eaten.

Is that old footage of Kuma from Tekken?
i dont know what that means. if its from video games, i havent played those since tecmo bowl. if its a legit question, i dont know where it is from, its been around for years

Last edited:
i dont know what that means. if its from video games, i havent played those since tecmo bown. if its a legit question, i dont know where it is from, its been around for years
Its a bear character from a fighting game series.

Back