Would you rather fight a grizzly bear or a great white shark?

Sharks have glass chins. You could TKO one (or Jones eye-gouge him) pretty easy.

Bear is like prime Fedor, you'd get ragdolled fo sho.

Adult male human punch like little girls underwater. You probably run out of oxygen by your fourth or fifth full power swing during panic. If you try to reach the surface to gasp for air, shark can fuck you up pretty good.

I will take my chance on land because at least on land, it is my natural habitat, and I have a better chance (albeit still small) to find situation to outsmart the bear.

At first I thought bear - but on second thought bears actually eat you alive. No kill bite or anything to the neck like a lion. It literally starts eating you alive - possibly ass end first.

So I choose shark - quick death and unexpected from below.

The forest is my ocean. I am a bear while the rest are great white sharks.

- Kenny Florian

I want to take on the cave salamander

Cave_Salamander_%28Eurycea_lucifuga%29.jpg

I’d fight the bear. Something tells me I could lock in the rnc. Then I would rain down 12-6 elbows from full mount.

Bear.

I can't think of anything more terrifying than being attacked by a Great White.

At least if the shark takes its time you can always drown. A bear eating you ass first isnt something i am tryna deal with.

Shark, and i'd attack it before it attacked me. Rip it's gills to shreds.

At first I thought bear - but on second thought bears actually eat you alive. No kill bite or anything to the neck like a lion. It literally starts eating you alive - possibly ass end first.

So I choose shark - quick death and unexpected from below.

The Shark would be bleeding to death but the bear would as you say be ripped limb from limb, rather than quickly choked to death like a big cat.

The Bear is I believe actually much more likely to go after a human as well, shark attacks are typically mistaken identity for seals, one bite and then leaving when the mistake is realised.

I’d fight the bear. Something tells me I could lock in the rnc. Then I would rain down 12-6 elbows from full mount.
12-6 elbows are illegal, so that option is out.

and lol at the amount of people saying they would just punch it in the nose or hit its gills as if that is so easy. humans move slow as shit in the water. if a shark wanted to kill you, you arent going to swim to the side of it and just rip on its gills. also, have you people ever thrown a punch in water? i know everyone on this forum hits harder than a prime mike tyson, but under water that reduces to a prime jim parsons

Two words: Timothy Treadwell.

Shark. As a seasoned hunter, I can tell you right now it's the only correct answer. You do NOT fuck with bears, period. Especially a grizzley, their skull is like cement so no amount of punishment that you dole out is going to phase them. And if you get cute and stab them, or poke them in the eye, all you will do it piss them off even more. A great white get popped in the nose or eye it vacates the area. Much better odds.

I would face them both at once. And because I'm a human being with a decent intellect (I definitely have a higher IQ than a shark and a bear combined), I would simply make them fight and eventuelly kill each other , while I leave the battle shouting insults at their respective moms.

Adult male human punch like little girls underwater. You probably run out of oxygen by your fourth or fifth full power swing during panic. If you try to reach the surface to gasp for air, shark can fuck you up pretty good.

I will take my chance on land because at least on land, it is my natural habitat, and I have a better chance (albeit still small) to find situation to outsmart the bear.
From what I've heard of bears, esp grizzly bears, there's not much you can really do. It can outrun you, outclimb you, overpower you, and doesn't care if you're dead when it starts eating you.

White shark seems like more of a dice roll. Now if it was a tiger shark you'd be fucked no matter what.

that's why you play dead

Yeh, statistically you have a better chance of surviving a bear attack by not fighting.

A great white shark attack will be over before you know it, you wouldn't even get a chance. You just have to hope the shark didn't like the taste of you and doesn't come back for seconds.

Back