Would you rather fight a grizzly bear or a great white shark?

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The obvious answer is if I am on land I choose the shark and if I am in the water I choose the bear. Assuming you’re in their natural environment, of course. The only weapon you have in this scenario is a pocket knife.

Can't you punch a shark in the eyes or gills, and it will leave you alone? Or is that a myth? I heard punching a bear in the nose might deter them from attacking you. That could also be a myth.

A bear because I have no chance in the water. No of course if I can get a shark on dry land than I prefer to fight a shark.

Sharks have glass chins. You could TKO one (or Jones eye-gouge him) pretty easy.

Bear is like prime Fedor, you'd get ragdolled fo sho.

Man vs Super Predator....doesnt really matter I guess no-one stands a chance.

If I had to choose, probably a Great white, the death would be quicker, and less terrifying. Seems a Great white' s teeth would just sever limbs likes knives on butter, and I'd be in shock almost the moment the attack started.

A grizzly would involve a foot race, one I would be destined to lose, knowing I would lose the whole time, and then followed by a rag dolling that would leave me alive, and incapacitated long enough for the Grizzly to take her time eating me while I breathed my last, fully aware.

Even in the water you will get absolutely buttmangled by the bear.

The correct answer is the shark, most of them don't eat humans and you may or may not leave with a part of your body missing.

I'd use teh jab to keep the bear at distance and then throw some spinning shit to get the KO

Id rather fight the shark. In either situation you have a slim to none chance, but at least with the shark its quick.

With the bear, they usually mangle you for a bit then will proceed to eat you while you're still screaming for mom.

This is so easy. You have a chance against the bear on land. In water you Are completely helpless.

The obvious answer is if I am on land I choose the shark and if I am in the water I choose the bear. Assuming you’re in their natural environment, of course. The only weapon you have in this scenario is a pocket knife.

Can't you punch a shark in the eyes or gills, and it will leave you alone? Or is that a myth? I heard punching a bear in the nose might deter them from attacking you. That could also be a myth.
Shark, at least you can try punching it in the nose. Maybe even gouging eye.

But if you see me and I'm fightin' in the forest with a bear, don't help me - help the bear!

I can barely swim so the shark would make for a quicker death. I can run and climb tress, so the bear will be a much longer and more terrifying, slower death.

Should watch Backcountry for the bear attack and Jaws for the shark attack then decide.

I'm planning to hunt a black bear one day. I'm only going to bring a low-grade bow and arrow, a well crafted spear, a katana, and M16. I pray I make it out alive.

I'll go with the bear. Even if you didn't die from the sharks injures there is a good chance of drowning during the fight.

Id rather fight the shark. In either situation you have a slim to none chance, but at least with the shark its quick.

With the bear, they usually mangle you for a bit then will proceed to eat you while you're still screaming for mom.
that's why you play dead

you can fight a bear pretty equally if you fight dirty. i have seen it done
giphy_2.gif

I'm not entirely sure how one would flying triangle a shark so I'll take the bear.

Back