Would you prefer a UFC without USADA?

USADA can't even catch most of the cheaters yet people still whining about too many events being ruined lol. Cry more delusional dorks

they catch who is stupid enough to cheat ie jon jones.

Grass is always greener, or kids will always want to be different, or something

This is a tough question. As a fan, I would probably prefer no USADA. However, it's probably is better for society if we don't have kids looking up to steroid junkies.

I think there should be a "masters" org where past prime legends can roid up, no drug testing, to regain some of their greatness back.

Fedor on Ubereems horsemeat...

This is a tough question. As a fan, I would probably prefer no USADA. However, it's probably is better for society if we don't have kids looking up to steroid junkies.

They look up to NFL and NBA players anyway and there is minimal to no drug testing.

It would eliminate cheating but incourage steroid use... Tough one. Id say make the peanalties stiffer and chage weigh in procedure to eliminate weigh cuts. To be legit in sports u kinda gotta follow other sports examples, where all major sports test in the us as well as most international sports on the big stage.
At the same time i like freedom, so it should kinda be left up to the individuals who compete.. But they are working for the ufc. So its really up to the ufc and they want to be legit.

I prefer a UFC with USADA, but I'd like to see some changes.

1: No suspensions until AFTER the hearing has happened. Provisional suspensions need to go away.
2: Weed is not a performance enhancing drug.
3. Everything over the counter should be allowed. If it's legal to buy without a prescription, it's legal to use.
4. Do away with the IV bans.

NO

I think the cheaters should get prison time, not just bans.

The people saying yes are going to be the worst type of fans possible.

HOLY SHIT!

MARK HUNT IS ON SHERDOG!!!! <TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>

You have to wonder how much money in PPV and ticket sales the USADA has cost them. I miss the old TRT Vitor

I think there should be a "masters" org where past prime legends can roid up, no drug testing, to regain some of their greatness back.

Fedor on Ubereems horsemeat...

its called Bellator

headliners get tested but they give them about three weeks notice that they are flying out to test them :D

You have to wonder how much money in PPV and ticket sales the USADA has cost them. I miss the old TRT Vitor

virtually nothing.

The only PPV matchup cancelled because of a USADA violation was Cormier v Jones and that was replaced by Cormier v Silva and sold just fine anyway

I mean for entertainment purposes it would be good because people could be roided tf up when they fight which makes them far more aggressive thus making the fight far more fun to watch, but I mean come on it’s gotta be fair, without USADA cheating would be commonplace and the sport would just be unfair

After listening to Josh Barnett when he was on Rogan’s podcast a few weeks ago- or relatively recently anyway- talking about jumping through all their hoops and still having trouble until taking them to arbitration, and winning, yes I’d prefer no USADA.

They should have their own drug testing and make it as thorough, but it seems like just dealing with the bureaucracy is a problem in and of itself.

Oh whats this? NOW you clowns are dominantly on board? I have been saying fuck usada since it started fucking up fights.

People kept saying, it will get worse before it gets better, more cheaters will be caught, etc etc....never once thinking about fights getting cancelled, fight cards being shit, and...well, you kids now know dont ya?

Glad you smarties are all caught up!

1. We would have far fewer canceled fights, less injuries ect.

2. We wouldn't lose key fighters on the roster like Jones

3. It would actually be more of a level playing field considering all the fighters who try to cheat anyway and get around the rules.

4. We would get to see these athletes at their optimum.

If anything, I feel the sport has suffered with USADA just so Dana can call it a legitimate sport when trying to sign espn deals, when in reality, this is cage fighting, not Olympic figure skating.
No

virtually nothing.

The only PPV matchup cancelled because of a USADA violation was Cormier v Jones and that was replaced by Cormier v Silva and sold just fine anyway
What I mean is the hype that comes with explosive fighters and finishes. Some guys got caught or got suspended for PEDs and maybe masking agents. That took away Jones’ title and additional defenses. Brock might have headlined more fights after he beat Hunt.

Back