Would you prefer a UFC without USADA?

I hate USADA, but theyre still enforced, so if you use peds you're still cheating. However If it wasn't, I'd be all for roid mania. Least people would make weight easier, and not get injured.

Yes.

I would also prefer all drugs to be legal.

(I would be ok with some age restrictions, etc but fuck the government for telling us what we can and can not put in our bodies while they support policies that enable poisoning of our food and water, air and soil.)

Yes. As it stands only certain people are able to juice and get away with it.

Too late now since it's been implemented. USADA sucks now for the wrong reasons. Corruption is the downturn of anything that was once noble. UFC is trash now.

They should have both. An open and known juice division, and a clean division. Every fighter can choose which division he wants to compete in. That would be fair to all.

I prefer a world where USADA is not necessary. Probably going to be called a "beta cuck" but whatever..

I'm worn out by USADA.

I used to be all "no drugs"! But fuck it...I look back at pride and the early mixed martial arts scene and I miss it.

At this point I want fights to take place on a barge in international waters. Wanna use drugs? Go ahead. Don't think you need em? The don't fucking take em.

I am sick of tip-toeing the line between "Who's clean? Who's dirty?"...I fucking hate steroids. I hate the fucking wimps who have made steroids a requirement...however...

Bottom line.

It's all dirty.

Just let them bang.

95% of Us Hardcore MMA fans want the old school juiced to the gills Pride style action:

AnotherElderlyApe-small.gif

Kerr-flexing.gif

Back