Would you prefer a UFC without USADA?

I liked the commissions testing more. Throw in random testing 12 weeks out. Good enough for me.

USADA was never my friend.

Last edited:
1. We would have far fewer canceled fights, less injuries ect.

2. We wouldn't lose key fighters on the roster like Jones

3. It would actually be more of a level playing field considering all the fighters who try to cheat anyway and get around the rules.

4. We would get to see these athletes at their optimum.

If anything, I feel the sport has suffered with USADA just so Dana can call it a legitimate sport when trying to sign espn deals, when in reality, this is cage fighting, not Olympic figure skating.
buy plat so you can throw up a poll and get a proper consensus, ya deadbeat.

Yes but only if they did away with all testing, like in Pride.

It's a sad indictment of the modern mindset that most are gonna say 'yes' because 'muh spectacle'
No testing at all is a more even playing field than the testing we have right now

You
It's a sad indictment of the modern mindset that most are gonna say 'yes' because 'muh spectacle'
got some roided up looking asian chick with a big jaw as your av so why u on a high horse?

Yes! for selfish reasons.

I'm also skeptical that USADA are NOT able to detect everything and certain fighters/gyms still know what they can get away with using and thus the sport is not even at the level of cleanliness that some purists seem to desire.

1. We would have far fewer canceled fights, less injuries ect.

2. We wouldn't lose key fighters on the roster like Jones

3. It would actually be more of a level playing field considering all the fighters who try to cheat anyway and get around the rules.

4. We would get to see these athletes at their optimum.

If anything, I feel the sport has suffered with USADA just so Dana can call it a legitimate sport when trying to sign espn deals, when in reality, this is cage fighting, not Olympic figure skating.

nope get the cheater out of here. it the cheaters who are hurting the ufc. what if jon jones killed dc at ufc 214 what would you been saying.

NO

I think the cheaters should get prison time, not just bans.

The people saying yes are going to be the worst type of fans possible.

NO

I think the cheaters should get prison time, not just bans.

The people saying yes are going to be the worst type of fans possible.

Not prison just not paid and a suspension.

By not paid I mean literally zero, no sponsorship, PPV money, sign on bonus, show money. Nothing.

USADA has been an entire farce from the moment they got involved in the UFC. Fuck em

nope wrong/

why cause jon im a perfect person and a saint of a man jones cant fight cause he killed his career.

Not prison just not paid and a suspension.

By not paid I mean literally zero, no sponsorship, PPV money, sign on bonus, show money. Nothing.

I want them executed the second time they are caught doing PEDs.

Fuck yeah. Sorry but the amount of fights usada has fucked up is unreal. Not to mention suspending fighters for months even years then clearing them which is bollox as it costs fighters and the fans. Fuck them

so no blame on the cheaters than. get the cheaters out of here/

usada says don't take supplements and if u do your risking your career.

Back