Would you like to see Thompson vs. Till?

Hell fucking yeah.

But I like 'em both, so it'd be hard to pick who to root for.

Till murkin' Covington for me please.
I'd love it if this happened.

I hate the idea of somehow supporting Covington by actively watching his fights at all, but Till owning him would be great.

Hopefully it breaks him mentally and he never comes back.

Colby vs Wonderboy

Vs Anybody at this point if Colby really thinks that Maia fight earned him the right to sit tweet he's a God Damn fool...

yes or Till vs Ponz

I like this figh, I like it alot. Both will throw and have athletic ways I see action...

At TS I would watch Thompson/Till knowing Till will knock the lights out of the karate school teacher trying to be mma fighter Till killz Wonder Bread...

I'd watch it but its not the fight I'd make if I'm the UFC. I think its too much of a step up for Till.

If they were smart you do Nelson vs Till on that Ireland show in May. WOuld be a perfect main event over a guy who is dangerous but someone Till should beat. let him work his way up instead of jumping right to the number 2 WW in the world.

Yeah if he beats Wonderboy he's getting a title shot and its a big reward but if he loses you just knocked him down a peg in a fight everyone would then say he wasnt ready for and was rushed into.

Let Colby fight Wonderboy next, let Till fight someone like Nelson or even Ponz though Nelson would make more sense if they want him on that Ireland card. That would be a perfect main event for that show.

Yes so he can be derailed

I dont see anything special in a LHW cutting to make 170 and beating Donald Cerrone who is very beatable...

Before that Till beat nobody in the top 10...

Who the fook is he?

An undefeated prospect still early in his career, why hate?

Give Till a chance to work his way up to someone like Thompson. Beating him and beating Ceronne are too very different things

Give Till a chance to work his way up to someone like Thompson. Beating him and beating Ceronne are too very different things
Till asked for Wonderboy before why hold him back with b level compitition if he's ready for A level a win over him does more for his reputation than 3 or 4 other fights.

An undefeated prospect still early in his career, why hate?
Justin Gaethje was an undefeated ex champion....Then we had Will Brooks from Bellator who was a killer over there ....came to UFC. There were many more I can name you get the point you been a fan a while I am sure.

Look, I just prefer a top 5 win then I decide if they can contend.

He's not a LHW lol he's the same weight as big WW's like Woodley, Usman, Maia and Thompson himself- 200 pounds approximately.
Duh, 200 pounds....a natural LHW (Till even said himself he is a LHW). Like Tyron, who walks at 205. He is champion at 170 which would make sense. Wouldn't it.

The discrepancy is that....Till beat a Cowboy Cerrone whos natural weight is about 173, who can cut to make 155 and has been beaten at 155. You dont see any issue in a natural 200 pound fighter beating up a natural 170 pound fighter there lol?

No size disadvantage at all?

Last edited:
Duh, 200 pounds....a natural LHW (Till even said himself he is a LHW). Like Tyron, who walks at 205. He is champion at 170 which would make sense. Wouldn't it.

The discrepancy is that....Till beat a Cowboy Cerrone whos natural weight is about 173, who can cut to make 155 and has been beaten at 155. You dont see any issue in a natural 200 pound fighter beating up a natural 170 pound fighter there lol?

No size disadvantage at all?
I do but Cerrone is choosing to fight people a weight class higher than him. Its a flawed system but hate the game not the player, if you can cut to 170 you're a WW.

I would support a same day weighin though or system to calculate how much weight you're allowed to cut.

My original point was though that Darren is similar size as the bigger WW's nothing more. LHW's cut from 225+ obviously quite a bit heavier than Till.

I do but Cerrone is choosing to fight people a weight class higher than him. Its a flawed system but hate the game not the player, if you can cut to 170 you're a WW.

I would support a same day weighin though or system to calculate how much weight you're allowed to cut.
I learned a long time ago when I felt Sokoudjou was gonna be the next big thing and fell flat.

Then after seeing Steven "Wonderboy" Thompson beat up Hendricks I felt he would be big. He had 2 shots and didnt win either time.

No doubt Till is skilled but many make him sound like they should just hand him the belt now lol.

I see too many people put stock into new fighters off of impressive wins then get put to sleep when they fight another legit contender. I need to see him beat a top 5 guy.

Back