Would you like to see Thompson vs. Till?

I mean eventually, but it doesn't absolutely need to happen next. I'd rather see Till vs Usman or Lawer first.

Lawler is shot at this point. Lawler from 3-4 years ago would've been a huge challenge for Till, though.

I'm not sure if they want to give Till a major wrestling test yet. Usman would be one. They may want to build Till up more first.

Till vs Usman (winner gets title shot after 1 more win)

Covington vs Thompson (winner gets title shot)

Woodley vs RDA for belt.

Only caveat is if Woodley beats RDA and is still champ and Thompson beats Covington then Thompson has to have another fight.

PPV numbers and being a draw aside.... I wanna see RDA vs Colby. I can see RDA giving Colby a serious beatdown.

Not really he didnt even earn #7 or fight a wrestler. We don't need Conor 2.0 gifted to the top.

I'd like to see Usman Till to answer if he can handle a wrestler

Another problem with Till WB is Till cant lose anything. Even if he loses he'll be like #5 for losing to #1.

Till has beaten cans and former LW Donald Cerrone who was just KOed by former LW Jorge Masvidal less than a year earlier.

Covington would eat him alive on the ground.
oZeG7.gif

Other than Condit there is no other top 15 WW scheduled to fight. Crazy.

Where the Feck you get Light Heavyweight from? Oh thats right you don't actually get his Scouse Banter. That was Till said that and it was Banter mate. Yes he is a big Welterweight but he is far from a LHW he was messin Ariel around with that interview. I can see him back at middleweight though and think he would do well there.
Till still brags about cutting from 200 lbs and says it should be illegal for him to fight Welterweights.

i dont. wonderboy had 2 shots at the belt he needs to stay away from the title for a while, Till needs to be aiming for a TS with a few more quality wins over guys like Ponzi, Masvidal etc.

really as long as woodley is champ wonderboy shouldnt get another title shot. he can crush cans in easy fights or beat which ever top 10 guy he can but i think they should make that clear to him. maybe he should be aiming for 185

Till vs Usman
Wonderboy vs Colby
Woodley vs RDA
I like this, a lot. If Colby wins, he gets next title shot. If Wonderboy wins, he fights winner of Till vs. Usman for next title shot.

What's up with the Wonderboy hate? Yeah he should never fight Woodley again because it will likely lead to another boring fight. Outside of fighting Woodley, I find him to be the most exciting welterweight.

Absolutely, anyone turning their nose up at this fight is just trying to be different. You know damn well you will watch Till vs anybody. Stop trying sound cool on the internet.

What’s with the hard on people have for Till? Besides the Cerrone fight he hasn’t looked all that great.

What’s with the hard on people have for Till? Besides the Cerrone fight he hasn’t looked all that great.

He's looked pretty fucking good to me and other people, even if his best performance was the Cowboy fight. Idk what you look for though or what you consider "looking great"...If you look at his background and prior accomplishments there is good reason for Till to be highly regarded.

No but sure if they do. I'd prefer

Woodley vs RDA
Thompson vs Colby
Till vs Usman
Ponzi vs Maia
Magny vs Masvidal
Gunni vs Brazil Cowboy
Kim vs Luque

Lawler injured, Condit booked, Cowboy back to 155

Where the Feck you get Light Heavyweight from? Oh thats right you don't actually get his Scouse Banter. That was Till said that and it was Banter mate. Yes he is a big Welterweight but he is far from a LHW he was messin Ariel around with that interview. I can see him back at middleweight though and think he would do well there.
I read...

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/darr...shouldnt-legally-allowed-fight-welterweights/

200 fucking pounds......

Fuck that other banter "mate" Still hasnt beaten anyone but Cerrone. Lol who has been beaten by the likes of Nate Diaz, Lawler, and Pettis.... Stop

I read...

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/darr...shouldnt-legally-allowed-fight-welterweights/

200 fucking pounds......

Fuck that other banter "mate" Still hasnt beaten anyone but Cerrone. Lol who has been beaten by the likes of Nate Diaz, Lawler, and Pettis.... Stop

I had read this already, it is why I posted. Again banter, he never actually thinks it should be banned, he is a big WW and was just talking himself up. I found it funny when I read it, but you guys really don't get humour do you? Were you reading this thinking 'That Cheating F*^k needs banned'.

Stating the obviously the average LHW will enter the ring at least 215 lb, BUT again that whole article proves my point. Y

Till still brags about cutting from 200 lbs and says it should be illegal for him to fight Welterweights.

Again my above response, 200lb is a good cut but no LHW in the UFC is walking around 200 lb most MW will be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paula676
Back