Would you like to see Thompson vs. Till?

Stating the obviously the average LHW will enter the ring atleast 215 lb, BUT again that whole article proves my point. You honestly think he thinks it should be Illegal, he is a big

I had read this already, it is why I posted. Again banter, he never actually thinks it should be banned, he is a big WW and was just talking himself up. I found it funny when I read it, but you guys really don't get humour do you? Were you reading this thinking 'That Cheating F*^k needs banned'.
Humor? He really cuts from 200 pounds lol. Sure he jokes about it but its still a fucking fact lol

Again. I LOVE seeing derailed hype trains that get going because they beat one guy with a name. That one guy being one whos already has an up and down record.

Give him a top 5 and if he beats him then I will jump on, until then I dont get on the Ngannou choo choo trains

Sure. If he fights regularly and wins a couple of impressive fights over top ranked guys. The shot at the belt will follow.

Humor? He really cuts from 200 pounds lol. Sure he jokes about it but its still a fucking fact lol

The humour is the thinking it should be illegal, like it is dangerous on his opponent to be in the ring with a LHW. The dude is a MW that has a good weight cut, bit like when Conor was fighting a Featherweight.

The humour is the thinking it should be illegal, like it is dangerous on his opponent to be in the ring with a LHW. The dude is a MW that has a good weight cut, bit like when Conor was fighting a Featherweight.
Ok thats fair. I have no problem with it just dont see beating Cerrone as a huge accomplishment. Really is a good win but nothing to start hype over. Im old school thats just how I am

I just want to see some of these top 5 WWs fight. Quit waiting on Woodley

Sure. If he fights regularly and wins a couple of impressive fights over top ranked guys. The shot at the belt will follow.
It seems that fighters nowadays want to wait and hope circumstances align, resulting in a title fight. Nobody wants to fight for one.

Till has beaten cans and former LW Donald Cerrone who was just KOed by former LW Jorge Masvidal less than a year earlier.

Covington would eat him alive on the ground.
Fucking thank you God damn it. Was waiting for a brain to show up

He's looked pretty fucking good to me and other people, even if his best performance was the Cowboy fight. Idk what you look for though or what you consider "looking great"...If you look at his background and prior accomplishments there is good reason for Till to be highly regarded.
A top 5 win. It was funny seeing everyones Ngannou hard on fall off after Stipe beat him

Ok thats fair. I have no problem with it just dont see beating Cerrone as a huge accomplishment. Really is a good win but nothing to start hype over. Im old school thats just how I am

I think it was a decent accomplishment considering his level, especially after Cowboys Medeiro's win.

I agree he shouldn't be hyped up too much but really don't take what he says too seriously, he isn't really believing what he says. He called out Perry and with him being beat he was going after Thompson which is smart, since Thompson is 35 now and seems to have lost a bit.

I think it was a decent accomplishment considering his level, especially after Cowboys Medeiro's win.

I agree he shouldn't be hyped up too much but really don't take what he says too seriously, he isn't really believing what he says. He called out Perry and with him being beat he was going after Thompson which is smart, since Thompson is 35 now and seems to have lost a bit.
Yes, he beats Thompson or a Lawler Im def on board. I can go along with that.

The shine has worn off wonderboy . Snoozefest fights with Rory and Woodley make me very disinterested in seeing him fight any time soon

I had read this already, it is why I posted. Again banter, he never actually thinks it should be banned, he is a big WW and was just talking himself up. I found it funny when I read it, but you guys really don't get humour do you? Were you reading this thinking 'That Cheating F*^k needs banned'.

Stating the obviously the average LHW will enter the ring at least 215 lb, BUT again that whole article proves my point. Y

Again my above response, 200lb is a good cut but no LHW in the UFC is walking around 200 lb most MW will be.
I never said he was a Light Heavyweight.

Yes so he can be derailed

I dont see anything special in a LHW cutting to make 170 and beating Donald Cerrone who is very beatable...

Before that Till beat nobody in the top 10...

Who the fook is he?
He's not a LHW lol he's the same weight as big WW's like Woodley, Usman, Maia and Thompson himself- 200 pounds approximately.

He's not a LHW lol he's the same weight as big WW's like Woodley, Usman, Maia and Thompson himself- 200 pounds approximately.
Woodley cuts from 190 lbs. Thompson cuts from 180-185 lbs.

Tyron says he regularly cuts from 205 and thompson says he was 190 for his second foght with woodley.
Woodley said that's his walk-around weight. He said on embedded that he cuts from 190 lbs; I'm looking for the episode as we speak.

Thompson was 182 lbs for his first fight against Woodley, he only went up to 190 lbs for the rematch because of the strength difference, but clearly the first weight is his optimum weight.

Back