Would you like to see a UFC/Invitca merger?

I'd like to see an Invicta - UFC women's division merger and have all women's fights on Invicta with a monthly FS1/2 card and a few on fight pass.

also i hope the article writer eric stinson reads this, he needs educating

No.

I've been to several invicta events and it's always been a good time. Even took my kid, where we were sitting one row up from floor seating, and the tickets were less than $50. It's a totally different feel and crowd. My kid got to meet Urijah Faber, Tonya Evinger, and a slew of other athletes. Throw a UFC crowd into the mix and that talent wouldn't dare walk into the stands like that.

The fighters may not be as highly skilled as many of the men in the UFC, but I'm guessing that people calling them unskilled obviously don't watch a lot of the fight pass prelims or go to many local events...I've seen way sloppier, terrible fights from men at events pitched by Victory, Icon, Kingdom MMA and more.

It was a rhetorical question and you crazies are breaking down every word as if it's junior high English class. Everyone knows Invitca is a women's organization. Nobody will fight Cyborg, so instead of wasting time they need to create her own division. Once Invitca gives their girls to the UFC, they will have nothing left....so the idea of giving Invitca the scrubs in return would make sense, so they can at least keep a brand.
What's the point of keeping the brand if they sell the entire premise of the brand? It makes no sense. It would just be another low end MMA promotion bound to fail within a year or less.

What's the point of keeping the brand if they sell the entire premise of the brand? It makes no sense. It would just be another low end MMA promotion bound to fail within a year or less.
Its called an idea, or maybe a compromise? The trolls don't understand.

Cyborg doesnt deserve a division just to crush cans in the UFC, she can continue to do that in Invicta, UFC doesnt have a 145 division for a reason, there is no talent for it, the already existing 115 and 135 might benefit from that tho, but the UFC probably already has the worthy talent from Invicta.

Cyborg doesnt deserve a division just to crush cans in the UFC, she can continue to do that in Invicta, UFC doesnt have a 145 division for a reason, there is no talent for it, the already existing 115 and 135 might benefit from that tho, but the UFC probably already has the worthy talent from Invicta.
But it will give opportunity to find the next big thing that will come along. There was no names in WMMA recognizable but Carano, Tate, and Rousey. Now there's names that are draws. It has to start somewhere.

yes I'm ignorant because I think WMMA sucks. Lol.

Well I'm glad you were able to admit it...

You're on the right path, little buddy. Everyone knows admission is the first step to healing and getting back on the right path.

Good for you.

793da4cf2b556ef29026caff0ba72516.gif

Well I'm glad you were able to admit it...

You're on the right path, little buddy. Everyone knows admission is the first step to healing and getting back on the right path.

Good for you.

793da4cf2b556ef29026caff0ba72516.gif

lol enjoy being a loser white knight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back