Would you like to see a UFC/Invitca merger?

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It's being discussed as rumor has it. Cyborg would gain the most, but she'd become a big draw for the UFC imo. USDA might be her enemy tho.

Yes actually. That's a much better idea than if they were to just create a Fly division since they'd be bringing one in instead of making it. I think this will happen now that it's being brought up. Will be sweet, Invicta puts on good shows.

No but would like them send all the women over to invicta. Some of the women's fights are great but it's few and far between. It's still got too small of talent pool I find.

Yes actually. That's a much better idea than if they were to just create a Fly division since they'd be bringing one in instead of making it. I think this will happen now that it's being brought up. Will be sweet, Invicta puts on good shows.
Exactly. Hopefully USDA can figure out their own system before Cyborg gets derailed before she has her own division.

That makes me feel a bit better, but Lesnar got tested a ton three weeks before UFC 200 and look what happened....

Well, 198 was a long time ago, relatively speaking...pretty sure USADA would have said something by now.

Sure, the Ultimate Proving Ground can never have enough fighters with 2-1 records.

Sure, the Ultimate Proving Ground can never have enough fighters with 2-1 records.
Obviously they're talking about brining the WMMA divisions over, but nothing is being said about the male fighters. I think they'd be In the UFC before Invitca.

{insert meat joke}

<24>

8652838477_09b2e39ebf_o.gif

If you didn't get my stupid sense of humor, I'm trying to say, "good catch".

They should be quicker to bring top fighters over to the UFC, but I'd hate to see Invicta go. They have a good thing going IMO, and a good brand. I'd rather just see more fighters leaving for the big show, and have Invicta stick around to continue developing new talent.

giphy.gif

Fuck no, they should get rid of wmma in the UFC completely.
And just have invicta on fightpass, so people who enjoy it can go watch it.

They should be quicker to bring top fighters over to the UFC, but I'd hate to see Invicta go. They have a good thing going IMO, and a good brand. I'd rather just see more fighters leaving for the big show, and have Invicta stick around to continue developing new talent.
The men coming over wouldn't make sense because not one is worthy of a UFC roster spot in my honest opinion based on what I've seen.

If Invitca gave their WMMA to UFC it would continue to grow imo. Invitca could be a good farm system for the UFC or a place to dump the rejects, for the guys of course.

i was told by
someone here on sherdog who has a great reputation said that there will be no flyweight division anytime soon.

The men coming over wouldn't make sense because not one is worthy of a UFC roster spot in my honest opinion based on what I've seen.

If Invitca gave their WMMA to UFC it would continue to grow imo. Invitca could be a good farm system for the UFC or a place to dump the rejects, for the guys of course.
I'm a little confused. Invicta is an all-WMMA promotion, where are you seeing these male fighters that you don't think are worthy?

i was told by
someone here on sherdog who has a great reputation said that there will be no flyweight division anytime soon.
Bringing Cyborg is obviously the key. Creating a 145 division is the only way that will happen.

Back