Would you like to see a UFC/Invitca merger?

No, and I'm not a WMMA hater. However, Invicta has their own league to showcase women. As it stands, Fight Pass provides a great outlet to watch the best WMMA action if they so choose. Those who want to watch have an easy way to do it. Those not interested in WMMA do not want more women's fights. As well, Shelby has a hard enough time for the women already on the UFC roster.

I think it would be great if they integrated their divisions, but allowed Invicta to put on their own cards.

What "merger" means?
They are two different companies.

I think it would be great if they integrated their divisions, but allowed Invicta to put on their own cards.
That's why they need to sign male fighters as well.

Nobody will fight Cyborg unless she has her own division in the UFC.

Rousey, Tate, and Holm haven't responded to fighting Cyborg at all. So she needs her own division obviously.

yup, she gets loaned out to invicta..... the UFC pay her when she fights for invicta. She is a UFC fighter
They still need to find people to fight her. Anybody that isn't in the 145 weight class won't accept a fight with Cyborg. It's getting kinda ridiculous.

Sure I guess.

I'd actually really enjoy an all female fight night in UFC but I doubt that will ever happen.

Last edited:
Yes actually. That's a much better idea than if they were to just create a Fly division since they'd be bringing one in instead of making it. I think this will happen now that it's being brought up. Will be sweet, Invicta puts on good shows.

what he said. As long as they stick with all-female fight cards from time to time.

They still need to find people to fight her. Anybody that isn't in the 145 weight class won't accept a fight with Cyborg. It's getting kinda ridiculous.
they have the ability to find her opponents, it just seems all she wants to do is challenge girls from the weightclass below

The men coming over wouldn't make sense because not one is worthy of a UFC roster spot in my honest opinion based on what I've seen.

If Invitca gave their WMMA to UFC it would continue to grow imo. Invitca could be a good farm system for the UFC or a place to dump the rejects, for the guys of course.

Wait...Invicta has male fighters???

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Read man. I said it would be a good idea to have male fighters go over there if they give their women's 145 roster to the UFC.
The men coming over wouldn't make sense because not one is worthy of a UFC roster spot in my honest opinion based on what I've seen.

If Invitca gave their WMMA to UFC it would continue to grow imo. Invitca could be a good farm system for the UFC or a place to dump the rejects, for the guys of course.

what do you mean by "The men coming over" then? Men coming from someplace other than Invicta? This post confused me too.

what do you mean by "The men coming over" then? Men coming from someplace other than Invicta? This post confused me too.
It would be a good idea to have the Invitca as a farm system if they were to merge with the UFC. Since they obviously only have women. Giving Invitca guys in return to keep their brand would be a good idea. There's not many women in mma today.

Some of the guys in here would rather watch mediocre men than women. Doesn't quite make sense to me, but whatever.

Sure bring em over. If they're good enough they'll hang. If not they'll go somewhere else.

I want a WFLW division in the UFC.

Please no!!!!! Please make WUFC instead like WNBA.. better for everyone involved

Women's 125 is coming to the UFC, it's just a matter of time.

The point is to bring Cyborg over for good obviously. The 135 division just had Rousey and Tate for the longest time, and once JoJed smashed Esparza she became the queen of 115. Cyborg could be that for the 145 division.

With all due respect, Cyborg looks like an orc and has no competition in her weight class. That will never, ever be interesting to a significant number of people.

Back