Would Cerrone's left jab drop YOU?

It looked like he was knocked off balance while jumping/circling away rather than being rocked. It clearly dazed him but I believe it was exaggerated because he was trying to circle away quickly.

(Yea, I've taken harder shots in sparring before.)

Lol what exactly is the distinction between rocked and dazed? He got punched, his eyed went screwy and he dropped. Aka rocked.

It was a beautifully timed jab. Bet none of you guys been hit with a jab like that and say youre all good

That was a power jab, defiinitely not a pawing jab. Plus it came at an angle and landed on the jaw. It's considerably different from taking a jab on the forehead. Lastly, due to the angle, Barboza never saw it coming.

So taking all that into consideration I very likely would get dropped by the same punch.

I think this is a good assessment, not sure if Barboza deserves all this glass jaw talk but I do have to say I can't recall Donald ever even stunning a guy with his jab but I could be wrong

I got dropped once, got a huge rock to the back of my head. sure there was blood and i was like 8 years old and i cried! ain't gonna lie. but im no bitch! just didn't see tha mf, rock coming..

You have no clue what your talking about. Im 185. No way that teeny tiny dude hurts me. If even give him a free shot.

I'm 209, I bet he could put me at least down with the way that punch landed.

Truth.

I remember being hit hard with picture-perfect hooks and overhands that for whatever reason didn't phase me (hurt, but didn't wobble). And I distinctly remember a lazy arm-punch flashing me to the ground. Even in the moment I remember thinking "Pffft, I'll roll with that and counter with.... wait, wtf, why am I on the ground?" Problem was, I blinked when it connected.

I would be happy to test this out for you.

You have no clue what your talking about. Im 185. No way that teeny tiny dude hurts me. If even give him a free shot.

Your troll fishing has caught a few fish.

BTW @ 185 with your 'extra baggage' you're actually smaller than the <10% body fat LW's who cut up to 20lb of water weight. You're tiny. Puny Human.

i am 6.1, 240 lbs and i am sure cerrone can drop me. Stats are meaningless. He is a high level pro fighter, i work in an office all day. come on.

I don't know and i don't want to find out.

Anyway, i think it was a mix of accuracy, surprise and power that dropped him.

Hunt got knocked down by a power jab to the jaw by Le Banner (the replay didn't show how he went down to the ground, but he did)

http_makeagif_com_media_4_22_2014_Eu_Oc_Mt.gif

i dont think so but maybe although im not UFC fighter so it doesn't matter.

everything matters is that you can't see to many Jab knockdowns in UFC and this is lightweight.

If Barboza can't take a jab i can't see him beating anyone with actual punching power...

If you watch it again.. maybe 10 seconds earlier.. Cerrone hurt him with 2 jabs already. I think that was just the icing on the cake

Back