Would Cerrone's left jab drop YOU?

I would eat it like a pancake .... Kick his head off with spinning star kick.... Ko

That was a power jab, defiinitely not a pawing jab. Plus it came at an angle and landed on the jaw. It's considerably different from taking a jab on the forehead. Lastly, due to the angle, Barboza never saw it coming.

So taking all that into consideration I very likely would get dropped by the same punch.

I was thinking the same. He didn't see it coming.

If I could, I probably would have been in there and earned that POTN bonus instead.

The biggest factor is whether you see it coming.

I would guess Barboza didn't see it coming and the rest is history.

Not only would I be dropped, I would be out cold

Jabs can be hard punches too. And Cerrone timed that perfectly with surgical accuracy. I would be waking up few minutes later

Besides, I have a glass jaw anyway

No way. I lift, bro.
You can't drop me. You don't know my mentality, bro.
I can take an overhand right from Roy Nelson and still keep fighting.
Bro do you even trane UFC?

It would certainly drop me under similar circumstances, and I am comfortable saying that even though I outweigh Cerrone by probably 60 pounds.

Yes I will... but Im a 132lbs amateur kickboxer who only trains and never fights.

Aye, and there would be no need for the choke after either.

5961_e1b3.jpeg

Nah. I'd bite his fist off if he throws such a pussy punch at me.

Probably not, but I have almost 100lbs on him too. You never know though. Right on the button is right on the button.

I'm 209, I bet he could put me at least down with the way that punch landed.

Your troll fishing has caught a few fish.

BTW @ 185 with your 'extra baggage' you're actually smaller than the <10% body fat LW's who cut up to 20lb of water weight. You're tiny. Puny Human.

I good a good chuckle out of this. Thanks for the laugh.

Anyone remember the story Leonatd Garcia was telling about Cerrone dropping some big dude with ONE leg kick?
No doubt he jabs me and drops me.

Quit taking me so serious lol.

And quit taking yourselves so serious.

Anyone remember the story Leonatd Garcia was telling about Cerrone dropping some big dude with ONE leg kick?
No doubt he jabs me and drops me.

Quit taking me so serious lol.

And quit taking yourselves so serious.

I do. And I remember either Garcia or Cerrone taking about dropping two dudes with one punch. lol

shertards will never understand that timing and location can mean everything.

Why are Anderson's jabs and punches so effective when he does not always seem to put all his power into them? Shertards are dumbfounded.

the concept of 'caught' and 'anyone can get caught' still is one that eludes shertards as they think it is 'only the glass jawed that get caught', and getting caught is thus proof of a glass jaw.

Shertards see the gif below and think Joe Daddy must have had a glass jaw to get KO'd so easy and yet they are confused why BJ put everything into beating on him and could not KO him.

mac-danzig_joe-stevenson.gif

Every fighter understands the concept of 'getting caught'. Shertards continue to struggle with it. :redface:

shertards will never understand that timing and location can mean everything.

Why are Anderson's jabs and punches so effective when he does not always seem to put all his power into them? Shertards are dumbfounded.

the concept of 'caught' and 'anyone can get caught' still is one that eludes shertards as they think it is 'only the glass jawed that get caught', and getting caught is thus proof of a glass jaw.

Shertards see the gif below and think Joe Daddy must have had a glass jaw to get KO'd so easy and yet they are confused why BJ put everything into beating on him and could not KO him.

mac-danzig_joe-stevenson.gif

Every fighter understands the concept of 'getting caught'. Shertards continue to struggle with it. :redface:

Lol gold post.

I love the implication by many as well that they have taken harder shots before... Right. Just because a fat guy throws a haymaker at you doesn't mean Cerrone's jab wouldn't do more damage.

I don't think I would be dropped by a jab of GSP or Gus let alone Cerrone. I would die if Holmes jabbed me but I think I could take few jabs from Cerrone without problem.

Back