Worst meal to eat while watching a UFC PPV?

Kebab Roll you would squeeze that fucker all over when some gets tagged and then you would smell like a terrorist for days.

Haha you're one weird dude but I'll play...BBQ baby back ribs. too messy when fiddling with remote and computer cross referencing fighter info. Let alone if you have guests making mess too.

Haha you're one weird dude but I'll play...BBQ baby back ribs. too messy when fiddling with remote and computer cross referencing fighter info. Let alone if you have guests making mess too.

Most barbeque sauce is pretty much ketchup that someone dumped a bunch of brown sugar in, it's fucking disgusting. I highly encourage you to make your own or buy good shit.

Most barbeque sauce is pretty much ketchup that someone dumped a bunch of brown sugar in, it's fucking disgusting. I highly encourage you to make your own or buy good shit.

I use Famous Daves Devil Spit for years. Never saw reason to change.

Oven in aluminum foil 285 4 hrs
baste them then grill @500 10 min a side.

crispy outside but melt in mouth

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/best-meal-to-eat-while-watching-a-ufc-ppv.3535943/
Just like in the fight game
Not everything always goes as planned when it comes to food choices while watching a PPV
I've learned from mistakes though and am a better match meal masticator for it....

Some food choices i learned from
Pistachios((i look away feom the screen too much to focus on unshelling them)

Delivered pizza(I've missed several pizza delivery's because of home theaters sound system volume during UFC events)

Fresh fruit/vegetables and crudite(my guy friends made fun of me when i laid out this heart healthy spread awhile back for lobov vs cub)

Zima(i think you all know what i mean by this one;))

Popcorn(is there any actual eay to eat this stuff without it getting on the hand woven tapestry....the rug is one of my wife's family heirlooms for your information )

Hardboiled eggs(my wife doesnt enjoy the smell)

Fresh onions(my wife doesnt like the smell of these either
And they make my eyes water)

Ice cream(if i get too focused on a match it end up melted:oops:)

Corn nuts(i never tried these things but i figured since they sponser the UFC they must be good(im a huge fan of toyo tires , budweiser, tai chi pandam..etc)
So i figure they must be good right?
Anyways i research into them and find out that they come in a variety of flavors(bbq ranch original)
So i get this great idea to have a corn nuts tasting party during
Stipe vs JDS 2
BIG MISTAKE....one of my buddies chipped a tooth eating one....another friend say regardless of their flavoring, they all tasted the same
My friends berated me mercilessly and left immediately following the PPV
While i was left with a table full of corn nuts
When i finally did taste them
I realized they were right(are these actual fried corn kernals?)
There were no nuts to speak of in them(a play on words maybe?)
Nonetheless i was a bit disappointed......my wife liked them though
So they probably wont go to waste(i still have quite a bit of them left...mostly bbq)

Anyways i digress
Because like my wife says
"Its not always about you roger"
So what are your choices of worst foods you've ate during a UFC PPV or event?

I struggled to read this post because I started to LMAO half way through it.

Thanks TS, I needed a good laugh.

you eat raw onions though? Sounds like something our old prime minister would do.

hmmm, some pickled onions would go alright about now though.

I'm glad someone noticed!
]

i cant believe i didnt see that LOL

My uncle actually named his dog che
At the time i was too young to understand who it was though
He was rockin a jane fonda shag haircut living in a ohio state dorm and was selling qualuude powder(excess pill dust that he collected from the actual pills he bought) cut with speed and trying to pass it off as blow

Now he is an architect with four granchildren<45>

I use Famous Daves Devil Spit for years. Never saw reason to change.

Oven in aluminum foil 285 4 hrs
baste them then grill @500 10 min a side.

crispy outside but melt in mouth

I enjoy making my own, using real tomatoes rather than ketchup. None of that corn syrup shit either. Actually having a real, cooked barbeque sauce with all good ingredients. It's inexpensive and doesn't take long to make at all. You should try it sometime if you enjoy these kinds of things. It's so much better......

The mix of black coffee and snus tobacco is the optimal fight treat. Keeps you jacked in body and mind.

I enjoy making my own, using real tomatoes rather than ketchup. None of that corn syrup shit either. Actually having a real, cooked barbeque sauce with all good ingredients. It's inexpensive and doesn't take long to make at all. You should try it sometime if you enjoy these kinds of things. It's so much better......

I'm not that guy. I eat out almost every meal. Thats extent of my cooking. But thanks,

Don't forget to top it off with some creme fraiche.

south-park-s14e14c07-cafeteria-fraiche-4x3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back