Worst meal to eat while watching a UFC PPV?

tumblr_mm6cnzLf2o1s4y2zbo1_400.gif

I mean, if the height of your cuisine was pissing on a shark, burying it, digging it up after it is fermented, and the eating it whilst still moist... I'd be pretty fucking angry too. I don't think any of those things are a valid method of food preparation, let alone all of them together.

Last edited:
I mean, if the height of your cuisine was pissing on a shark, burying it, digging it up after it is fermented, and the eating it whilst still moist... I'd be pretty fucking angry too. I don't think any of those things are a valid method of food preparation, let alone all of them together.
Wow i thought you were joking!
https://guidetoiceland.is/history-culture/the-worlds-most-disgusting-icelandic-food/amp
well the urinating bit is true
But the shark doesnt rot, it ferments
<6>
As if thats any better

Lmao the pizza thing is such a first world problem

should try some Jack links beef jerky bruh

<Goldie11>

Also, never forget:
JUyb8gE.jpg

What is the broccoli Machida thing all about anyway? I missed the memo on this one.

What is the broccoli Machida thing all about anyway? I missed the memo on this one.
LMAO
Years ago Some poster put the pic in a "shoop Machida thread" thinking it was hilarious shoop material
Sherdoggers Being the condescending pricks they are
They just made fun of him instead, and in between that
Someone made that cheesy "shoop"
With the mispelled caption "etang an sald" (eating a salad) or something to that extent
Then it just picked up steam and become one of those inside jokes, and was pretty much mandatory in any shoop thread for lulz

I actually hadnt seen it in a while
And just noticed it in your post

The funny thing is though.....there actually is a real origin to the quote "a sald"
People either forgot or dont know that machida gave an interview and was answering questions about his dietary habits
And one of the things he said in his brazilian accent
Was That he eats "an sald"
JUyb8gE.jpg

<Goldie11>

Last edited:
Lol, its a blatant lie. How can you not notice the doorbell sound in the background at the exact time the pizza was estimated to arrive.

Like many people my doorbell does not work anymore, people just stand there pushing a button that does nothing.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/best-meal-to-eat-while-watching-a-ufc-ppv.3535943/
Just like in the fight game
Not everything always goes as planned when it comes to food choices while watching a PPV
I've learned from mistakes though and am a better match meal masticator for it....

Some food choices i learned from
Pistachios((i look away feom the screen too much to focus on unshelling them)

Delivered pizza(I've missed several pizza delivery's because of home theaters sound system volume during UFC events)

Fresh fruit/vegetables and crudite(my guy friends made fun of me when i laid out this heart healthy spread awhile back for lobov vs cub)

Zima(i think you all know what i mean by this one;))

Popcorn(is there any actual eay to eat this stuff without it getting on the hand woven tapestry....the rug is one of my wife's family heirlooms for your information )

Hardboiled eggs(my wife doesnt enjoy the smell)

Fresh onions(my wife doesnt like the smell of these either
And they make my eyes water)

Ice cream(if i get too focused on a match it end up melted:oops:)

Corn nuts(i never tried these things but i figured since they sponser the UFC they must be good(im a huge fan of toyo tires , budweiser, tai chi pandam..etc)
So i figure they must be good right?
Anyways i research into them and find out that they come in a variety of flavors(bbq ranch original)
So i get this great idea to have a corn nuts tasting party during
Stipe vs JDS 2
BIG MISTAKE....one of my buddies chipped a tooth eating one....another friend say regardless of their flavoring, they all tasted the same
My friends berated me mercilessly and left immediately following the PPV
While i was left with a table full of corn nuts
When i finally did taste them
I realized they were right(are these actual fried corn kernals?)
There were no nuts to speak of in them(a play on words maybe?)
Nonetheless i was a bit disappointed......my wife liked them though
So they probably wont go to waste(i still have quite a bit of them left...mostly bbq)

Anyways i digress
Because like my wife says
"Its not always about you roger"
So what are your choices of worst foods you've ate during a UFC PPV or event?

maxresdefault.jpg

See this is the problem i think
They never ask me for my number anymore
Because when i give my name
They just use the phone number on file( which is my old landline that i haven't had in ages)

Another local pizza joint i use
Will literally say "is this order for Roger Foldger"(not my real last name i assure you)
So they must have caller ID and have number matched up with my info....that particular eatery doesnt deliver though so i guess its a moot point
Their subs and stromboli are exquisite but i dont usually get these on the night of a fight as im usually busy preparing the festivities and my wife refuses to pick up orders for me from this establishment as the owner and her are in a never ending dispute over a caesar salad she ordered where the maker of said salad took the liberty of putting the dressing on the salad himself instead of putting it in a container on the side(she's petty like that)
So she refused to pay for it....and now the owner said he do the same to every salad she ordered from then on.....needless to say she hasn't ordered a salad from there in a coon's age

I sometimes eat the same Pizza as Tom Brady, I am special!

Its actually decent, real good sauce, unique crust almost like a biscuit

Hey, its not NYC over here.....

American Way Magazine

"There are great pizza places all over the city, but there's a very good one, Omega Pizza, over by Gillette Stadium. Everything I've ever had there, I love...When you hang with a bunch of 300-pound linemen, you tend to find the places that are the greasiest and serve the most food."
-Tom Brady
New England Patriots

gal2.jpg

Like many people my doorbell does not work anymore, people just stand there pushing a button that does nothing.
This...

My doorbell still work even though its probably 40 years old(which isn't the norm)

Sometime ago i took the brass door knocker off my front door
And occasionally my old timer relatives will ask where the door knocker went or where my lawn jockey is

Last edited:
I sometimes eat the same Pizza as Tom Brady, I am special!

Its actually decent, real good sauce, unique crust almost like a biscuit

Hey, its not NYC over here.....

American Way Magazine

"There are great pizza places all over the city, but there's a very good one, Omega Pizza, over by Gillette Stadium. Everything I've ever had there, I love...When you hang with a bunch of 300-pound linemen, you tend to find the places that are the greasiest and serve the most food."
-Tom Brady
New England Patriots

gal2.jpg
Looks delicious

That could look horrible and that pizza joint would still be set for life business wise
with an endorsement like that from the GOAT

Buying a PPV in 2017 with the quality of product WME is putting on...

giphy.gif

Goat thread right here

Back