Worst meal to eat while watching a UFC PPV?

I see your scandanavian dish, and raise you the entirety of Icelandic cuisine. Really answers the question why the Vikings were always trying to go somewhere else...

https://guidetoiceland.is/history-culture/the-worlds-most-disgusting-icelandic-food
tumblr_mm6cnzLf2o1s4y2zbo1_400.gif

Have your food delivered during the fight you least want to see. That's worked well for me. Otherwise, I eat right as the PPV is starting and then just have chips through out the rest of the night.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/best-meal-to-eat-while-watching-a-ufc-ppv.3535943/
Just like in the fight game
Not everything always goes as planned when it comes to food choices while watching a PPV
I've learned from mistakes though and am a better match meal masticator for it....

Some food choices i learned from
Pistachios((i look away feom the screen too much to focus on unshelling them)

Delivered pizza(I've missed several pizza delivery's because of home theaters sound system volume during UFC events)

Fresh fruit/vegetables and crudite(my guy friends made fun of me when i laid out this heart healthy spread awhile back for lobov vs cub)

Zima(i think you all know what i mean by this one;))

Popcorn(is there any actual eay to eat this stuff without it getting on the hand woven tapestry....the rug is one of my wife's family heirlooms for your information )

Hardboiled eggs(my wife doesnt enjoy the smell)

Fresh onions(my wife doesnt like the smell of these either
And they make my eyes water)

Ice cream(if i get too focused on a match it end up melted:oops:)

Corn nuts(i never tried these things but i figured since they sponser the UFC they must be good(im a huge fan of toyo tires , budweiser, tai chi pandam..etc)
So i figure they must be good right?
Anyways i research into them and find out that they come in a variety of flavors(bbq ranch original)
So i get this great idea to have a corn nuts tasting party during
Stipe vs JDS 2
BIG MISTAKE....one of my buddies chipped a tooth eating one....another friend say regardless of their flavoring, they all tasted the same
My friends berated me mercilessly and left immediately following the PPV
While i was left with a table full of corn nuts
When i finally did taste them
I realized they were right(are these actual fried corn kernals?)
There were no nuts to speak of in them(a play on words maybe?)
Nonetheless i was a bit disappointed......my wife liked them though
So they probably wont go to waste(i still have quite a bit of them left...mostly bbq)

Anyways i digress
Because like my wife says
"Its not always about you roger"
So what are your choices of worst foods you've ate during a UFC PPV or event?

Have you met my friend @Clippy?

Lol, its a blatant lie. How can you not notice the doorbell sound in the background at the exact time the pizza was estimated to arrive.
Ive actually missed pizza delivery's without the TV being on at all.
The delivery men around here are shady as hell
They knock on the door like pansies (i have a foyer separating the front door from the rest of the house)
They deliver to the wrong house sometimes(maybe all the houses in my neighborhood look alike idk....ive even gotten pizza that was meant for a different house in neighborhood because they couldnt find the house(i even directed them to the house...but they still couldnt find it!)
I also use local pizza parlors (non commercial chain)so its 45 minutes to an hour minimum!
To top it off
These crass sodomites have no clue what a doorbell is

I honestly would use my brick pizza oven my kitchen
But my wife doesnt like the smell of wood fire so i can't make it while she's home(her second husband was a park ranger....long story)
To top it all off
I think there is some sort of bird or small woodland creature in it(we live near the woods and I've heard things)

They knock on the door like pansies (i have a foyer separating the front door from the rest of the house)
They deliver to the wrong house sometimes(maybe all the houses in my neighborhood look alike idk....ive even gotten pizza that was meant for a different house in neighborhood because they couldnt find the house(i even directed them to the house...but they still couldnt find it!)
I also use local pizza parlors (non commercial chain)so its 45 minutes to an hour minimum!
To top it off

But my wife doesnt like the smell of wood fire so i can't make it while she's home(her second husband was a park ranger....long story)
To top it all off
I think there is some sort of bird or small woodland creature in it(we live near the woods and I've heard things)
Sounds a bit ridiculous and you mentioned your wife hating alot of options so make use of her and send her for a carryout and you will have your pizza or any food for that matter.

surströmming and durian for dessert. If anyone wants to argue there is a worse UFC meal, I double dare you to serve the above at your next UFC party and see what happens.

All delivery services ask for your phone number do they can call when you don't answer the door

All delivery services ask for your phone number do they can call when you don't answer the door
See this is the problem i think
They never ask me for my number anymore
Because when i give my name
They just use the phone number on file( which is my old landline that i haven't had in ages)

Another local pizza joint i use
Will literally say "is this order for Roger Foldger"(not my real last name i assure you)
So they must have caller ID and have number matched up with my info....that particular eatery doesnt deliver though so i guess its a moot point
Their subs and stromboli are exquisite but i dont usually get these on the night of a fight as im usually busy preparing the festivities and my wife refuses to pick up orders for me from this establishment as the owner and her are in a never ending dispute over a caesar salad she ordered where the maker of said salad took the liberty of putting the dressing on the salad himself instead of putting it in a container on the side(she's petty like that)
So she refused to pay for it....and now the owner said he do the same to every salad she ordered from then on.....needless to say she hasn't ordered a salad from there in a coon's age

To top it off

To top it all off

You have a wood fire pizza oven in your kitchen? Actual wood? What kind of ventilation system do you have lol

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/best-meal-to-eat-while-watching-a-ufc-ppv.3535943/
Just like in the fight game
Not everything always goes as planned when it comes to food choices while watching a PPV
I've learned from mistakes though and am a better match meal masticator for it....

Some food choices i learned from
Pistachios((i look away feom the screen too much to focus on unshelling them)

Delivered pizza(I've missed several pizza delivery's because of home theaters sound system volume during UFC events)

Fresh fruit/vegetables and crudite(my guy friends made fun of me when i laid out this heart healthy spread awhile back for lobov vs cub)

Zima(i think you all know what i mean by this one;))

Popcorn(is there any actual eay to eat this stuff without it getting on the hand woven tapestry....the rug is one of my wife's family heirlooms for your information )

Hardboiled eggs(my wife doesnt enjoy the smell)

Fresh onions(my wife doesnt like the smell of these either
And they make my eyes water)

Ice cream(if i get too focused on a match it end up melted:oops:)

Corn nuts(i never tried these things but i figured since they sponser the UFC they must be good(im a huge fan of toyo tires , budweiser, tai chi pandam..etc)
So i figure they must be good right?
Anyways i research into them and find out that they come in a variety of flavors(bbq ranch original)
So i get this great idea to have a corn nuts tasting party during
Stipe vs JDS 2
BIG MISTAKE....one of my buddies chipped a tooth eating one....another friend say regardless of their flavoring, they all tasted the same
My friends berated me mercilessly and left immediately following the PPV
While i was left with a table full of corn nuts
When i finally did taste them
I realized they were right(are these actual fried corn kernals?)
There were no nuts to speak of in them(a play on words maybe?)
Nonetheless i was a bit disappointed......my wife liked them though
So they probably wont go to waste(i still have quite a bit of them left...mostly bbq)

Anyways i digress
Because like my wife says
"Its not always about you roger"
So what are your choices of worst foods you've ate during a UFC PPV or event?

Your mother is the worst meal I ever ate during a UFC event

Nothing better during the fights than a nice huge bowl of loud mouth soup.

You have a wood fire pizza oven in your kitchen? Actual wood? What kind of ventilation system do you have lol
Well to put it in simple terms.....its like having a fireplace in your kitchen LOL(as my wife puts it) but she's sorta right
It uses a flue for venting/air(like a chimney) and the exaust runs through a stack through the ceiling and out the roof
One of my in-laws(wife's uncle) who is a mason by trade
Built it....i helped out a little but im not keen on getting calluses as my wife finds rough hands a turn off

Hopefully i get to use the things some more when she's away
I have a whole new cookbook from william sonoma on making artisan pizzas

Back