Worst decision by judges in UFC history that you can remember?

Most recently has to be Brunson vs Anderson. That result was sooooo rigged it was unreal. But worst decision in my eyes has to be Hendricks vs GSP, no way GSP won that fight was such a robbery.

giphy.gif

My stand out is Tony Weeks giving Cruz round 4 against TJ.

Didn't change the result but that was terrible.
Like he got them confused kinda terrible.

Dillashaw VS Cruz.. you have to dominate the champ to win the decision, and Cruz didnt..i still have tj by split decision
TJ by split hey? so you think one judge should have scored for Cruz then?
even tho you think TJ won? :rolleyes:

Suggesting GSP vs Hendricks is a robbery just indicates either a complete lack of understanding of MMA scoring or a blind adherence to everything Rogan says.

Even ignoring the fact that Hendricks was roided and GSP was clean, it was a close fight at best with a first round that could very well be scored 10-10 (all other rounds were clear as day) and which two judges scored for GSP.

If you want to you can say this fight exposed the flaws of the scoring system but the fight was actually scored correctly under the rules in effect and which rules both fighters were aware of. Roidricks should not have coasted in the fifth relying on a first round which was a toss-up.

Diego/Ross

At the time, i thought Johny got robbed against GSP. Upon rewatching, i scored it 48-47 St Pierre

Leonard Garcia and Diego Sanchez have both had the "coming forward winging wild punches that don't land" strategy rewarded on multiple occasions.

Carlos Newton vs Dan Henderson

Suggesting GSP vs Hendricks is a robbery just indicates either a complete lack of understanding of MMA scoring or a blind adherence to everything Rogan says.

Even ignoring the fact that Hendricks was roided and GSP was clean, it was a close fight at best with a first round that could very well be scored 10-10 (all other rounds were clear as day) and which two judges scored for GSP.

If you want to you can say this fight exposed the flaws of the scoring system but the fight was actually scored correctly under the rules in effect and which rules both fighters were aware of. Roidricks should not have coasted in the fifth relying on a first round which was a toss-up.

<YeahOKJen>

First off a round cannot be scored 10-10 and implying that Hendricks was on the juice and GSP wasn't is retarded. If Hendricks was on them then so was GSP. Both passed their tests though so i'm not sure how you can say that. What has killed Hendricks career is the IV ban. Go ahead and keep nuthugging GSP though.

Randleman landed twice as many strikes as bas, was on top almost all of the fight and had dominant positions several times.

Rewatch it. It was a horrendous decision

Yeah I'm not watching that shit show again and fight metric is down, but I'm pretty sure Bas threw and landed more than double the amount of strikes as Randleman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back