Woodley vs GSP at WW

Who wins ?

• Total voters
Fuck GSP. He ducked every mw after fighter the 12th best mw in the world. Woodley would kill someone who has no self belief in themselves. Especially if they are recovering from "colitis"
TWood by brutal violence in 4

These two standing... hard to call, but have to go with T-Wood

I'm going woodley. If GSP wanted Woodley, he could have gotten him. There's a reason why that wasn't booked...

Huge GSP fan but I think Woodley would take it if GSP didn't regain his cardio and speed after shedding the bulk and dealing with colitis.

I agree with others though and think GSP would prefer to fight Conor.

GSP via superior riddum.

I'm going woodley. If GSP wanted Woodley, he could have gotten him. There's a reason why that wasn't booked...
The Mcnugget fight... would be the first multidivisional champ vs multidivisional champ.... he doesnt want to risk that with a defeat or another long lay off clocks ticking

I want to say GSP...but I wonder why he didn't comeback to fight Woodley. Going through all that trouble to put on weight, etc.

Also, thread is racist, so not voting.
<{MingNope}>

Fuck GSP. He ducked every mw after fighter the 12th best mw in the world. Woodley would kill someone who has no self belief in themselves. Especially if they are recovering from "colitis"
TWood by brutal violence in 4

Meanwhile Tyrun Duckley is ducking Colby wanting to fight a LW gatekeeper.

TWood. It's fight though were not going to see.

I voted for GSP just because his son is black.

Prime GSP wins. Current GSP loses. Surprised so many disagree.

GSP is a terrible match for Woodley.

Back