Woodley vs GSP at WW

Who wins ?

• Total voters
I think it could be a close fight. Give the edge to GSP, but anyone counting Wodley out could be surprised. People seem to think that because they don't like Woodley, he isn't a good fighter.

I love GSP and respect Woodley as a fighter, but have to add that this fight also has the potential of being the most boring fight of the year. I hope to be proven wrong on that score!

I voted GSP because he's white
giphy.gif

GSP was the man but lets not conflate our nostalgia with how things are now.

GSP wants nothing to do with todays top guys, hes effectively expressed this

I'm going woodley. If GSP wanted Woodley, he could have gotten him. There's a reason why that wasn't booked...

Yeah...$$$$. Woodley has alienated his potential fanbase and is nowhere near the draw Bisping is. More money for GSP and the UFC. The fights that make the most sense - like GSP/WOODLEY - don't matter anymore.

All those voting for current GSP to win just cause hes white are actually counterproductive to the white race.

Blacks are generally stronger n more athletic.

Whites are generally smarter.

Lets use our superior brains to realize that a way passed his prime GSP with reconstructed knees, no true KO power and non longer existant explosiveness will lose to Tyron.

Prime GSP though Harvey Weinstein's Tyron however he wants.

Huh? Tyron Woodley would absolutely destroy GSP. Here's why:

Mindset is everything in MMA. GSP ducked Woodley. The latter was willing to vacate his belt to chase GSP. These are facts. You can't beat someone when you don't believe in it yourself. Woodley is hungry, motivated and in his prime, he would really impose his game inside the cage. I see a 1st or 2nd round KO

“I want to fight Georges, man. I offered to go up and fight him at middleweight and he faked some backside injury, and now he’s vacating the belt. So, I don’t know, man. I’m going to get my shoulder fixed and I’m going to watch the game be as ridiculous as it’s been and see who’s next.”

woodly needs to shut the hell up. he keeps picking and picking at it. if he gets his wish and gsp decides to fight him he better hope he wins. Gsp is too good to lose to any of these guys, he should beat woodly.

I'm going woodley. If GSP wanted Woodley, he could have gotten him. There's a reason why that wasn't booked...

Yeah...$$$$. Woodley has alienated his potential fanbase and is nowhere near the draw Bisping is. More money for GSP and the UFC. The fights that make the most sense - like GSP/WOODLEY - don't matter anymore.

Woodley has already surpassed GSP, he says, so there's no point in fighting him.

LOL.

Has GSP ever faced anyone as EXPLOSIVE and ATHLETIC as Woodley though? Closest is maybe Koschek, and he's maybe only 50% as ATHLETIC and/or EXPLOSIVE... I think... he's half black right?

Huh? GSP would absolutely destroy Woodley. Here's why:

Mindset is everything in MMA. Woodley ducked GSP by not fighting in the UFC when Georges was the man and couldn't even earn a shot to fight him when he finally untucked his balls and signed with the UFC. The latter was willing to ready and willing to defend against him but he wasn't even good enough to get to the top of the mountain when GSP was the king. These are facts. You can't beat someone when you don't believe in it yourself. GSP was hungry, motivated and in his prime, ready to fight Duckly but he hid away in other organizations then showed he wasn't good enough to earn a shot at GSP when he finally signed. GSP would really impose his game inside the cage. Easy UD for Georges.

Back