Woodley vs GSP at WW

Who wins ?

• Total voters
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

It's going to be like T-Wood Vs Rory but worst for T-Wood.

So far, 10 racist people in this thread.

Update - 114 racist..... and counting.

Last edited:
GSP beats anyone who doesn't have a significant weight advantage on him.

Woodley has that one punch stopping power but I don't think he lands it on GSP.

GSP has the jab and kicks to keep Woodley at bay.

Both are amazing wrestlers, but now that both guys are like 36 years old, I would not expect much wrestling in the first few rounds because both guys would be so worried about draining their gas tank.

Woodley always tries to skate by while only doing the bare minimum while I think GSP would be much busier and winning rounds along the way.

Woodley has shown us in both Wonderboy fights that he will come out hard for the 5th round if he believes the scorecards are close or if he might be losing.

At that point if GSP is up a few rounds he could give up the round, throw a lot of kicks and use a lot of movement.

I believe GSP could beat him with the Rory game plan but Woodley has improved since then. If Tyron can rock Wonderboy he could certainly catch GSP.

I think it all comes down to that 5th round when Woodley finally gets serious.

I voted for GSP because I believe he is better at stealing rounds. Woodley is just not active enough.

My thoughts exactly :D
If TS started this poll 3 months ago, Sherdog would have voted for Tyrunt Hoodley 99% of the time (myself included).
However, after THAT finish against a durable Middleweight... the fact he looked even better after such a long layoff...?
Well, no way am I picking anyone to beat GSP again.

Georges via actually being a legendary fighter.

GSP, but I think his next fight will probably be against Conor, circa late 2018.

Woodley has that one punch stopping power but I don't think he lands it on GSP.

GSP has the jab and kicks to keep Woodley at bay.

Both are amazing wrestlers, but now that both guys are like 36 years old, I would not expect much wrestling in the first few rounds because both guys would be so worried about draining their gas tank.

Woodley always tries to skate by while only doing the bare minimum while I think GSP would be much busier and winning rounds along the way.

Woodley has shown us in both Wonderboy fights that he will come out hard for the 5th round if he believes the scorecards are close or if he might be losing.

At that point if GSP is up a few rounds he could give up the round, throw a lot of kicks and use a lot of movement.

I believe GSP could beat him with the Rory game plan but Woodley has improved since then. If Tyron can rock Wonderboy he could certainly catch GSP.

I think it all comes down to that 5th round when Woodley finally gets serious.

I voted for GSP because I believe he is better at stealing rounds. Woodley is just not active enough.
Good post bud , but let's get one thing clear .. T-wood is no 5th rd Robbie ;)

Good post bud , but let's get one thing clear .. T-wood is no 5th rd Robbie ;)
Definitely not that vicious but Tyron certainly came out much harder in the 5th round with Wonderboy. Those 5th round knockdowns won him the rematch.

Back