Woodley to Diaz: "Don't be Scared, homie"(+video)

I can't stand Woodley, but I think he is a good, albeit overly cautious champion.

Diaz would get merc'd.

Why is he scared to actually call out the WW Diaz Bro?

Nick would fuck him up something awful....why is he calling out Nate?? I hate the idea of guys fighting for belts if their too small for the division and are more likely to vacate than defend against the top guys....

If Woodley wants a Diaz fight, it should be Nick.....

Is anyone actually caring about this fight other than sheer outrage that Diaz would have an opportunity like this?

Woodley can fight Joseph Benividez instead.

Werdum can be next in line for Joanna

Why is he scared to actually call out the WW Diaz Bro?

Nick would fuck him up something awful....why is he calling out Nate?? I hate the idea of guys fighting for belts if their too small for the division and are more likely to vacate than defend against the top guys....

If Woodley wants a Diaz fight, it should be Nick.....

He called out Nick tons of times. Nick has about 300 infractions by USADA. The next time he will be able to compete is probably 2030.

Nick doesn't give a fuck about fighting anymore and is more concerned about trying to fuck 18 year old girls and posting on Instagram.

T-Wood can call anyone he wants. He defended the belt against real top contenders back to back and is an active one. Fuck you haters.

Is anyone actually caring about this fight other than sheer outrage that Diaz would have an opportunity like this?
No one wants this fight besides the fact that Nate is actually refusing a free title shot lol. It's fucking bizarre...

Funny he says ''Get your big paycheck'' when it's way more lucrative to have a third fight with Conor..With or without a title. Shows how garbage the championships are.

you know, it can be both

I agree. But it's hard to criticize them for that, I'm not sure I would take risks with a low payoff (other than pride) if I were a fighter.

I was on the anti-Woodley train when he first won the belt and was calling out GSP and Nick Diaz, but he earned his due to fight whoever the fuck he wants when no one else in any division except Stipe Miocic these days seems to defend their belt against legitimate division opponents.

Nope. Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Joanna, Mighty Mouse, Cody, and Amanda Nunes have done exactly the same. There's nothing amazing or unusual about a champion defending his belt against the top fighters of his division.

Nope. Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Joanna, Mighty Mouse, Cody, and Amanda Nunes have done exactly the same. There's nothing amazing or unusual about a champion defending his belt against the top fighters of his division.

Cody has never successfully defended
DC is a paper champ holding it until Jon Jones stops partying, Jon Jones is the real champ but there is an asterik
so therefore Jon Jones doesn't count
we are only talking about men, so Joanna and Amanda Nunes do not count
and manlets do not count as men, therefore Mighty Mouse also does not count

therefore as I was saying, T-Wood and Stipe

Op
You're a bullshit artist.

Diaz is well known for his wrestling deficiencies. He has a history of losing to big, strong wrestlers, particularly at Welterweight. On top of that, Nate Diaz hasn't faced a legitimate Welterweight since 2011 (6 years ago), when Rory McDonald threw him around the ring like an infant child. It's not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of when (a stiff breeze could send Nate Diaz toppling over), and no one with more than one brain cell to rub together honestly thinks that Nate is going to submit Woodley. 'On the surface, it may appear...' You can make the same idiotic argument for any fighter. On the surface, it may appear that Cody McKenzie will be a can crush for Woodley, but he could always lock in one of his patented McKenzietine submissions. Uh no, I don't think so. In short: Nate Diaz has no business fighting Tyron Woodley.

Woodley is no GSP. He has bad fight IQ and rarely uses his wrestling. Stop it.

Woodley is literally desperate for an easy fight. Here's hoping Ruthless wins against RDA and tells Woodley he has a real problem. At this point though, I just want ANYONE in the top 10 to take the title away from Woodley.

wolf-ticket.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D289

Cody has never successfully defended

Doesn't make a difference. It's not about winning. It's about whether the champion is taking on legitimate opposition. Can't you acknowledge that Cody did that with TJ?

DC is a paper champ holding it until Jon Jones stops partying,
Doesn't matter. He took on the legitimate contenders of his division.

Jon Jones is the real champ but there is an asterik
so therefore Jon Jones doesn't count

Jones does count. He took on the legitimate contenders of his division.

we are only talking about men, so Joanna and Amanda Nunes do not count

That was never stipulated and sounds very misogynistic. Women matter in today's society.

and manlets do not count as men, therefore Mighty Mouse also does not count

Manlet lives matter.

therefore as I was saying, T-Wood and Stipe

Derp.

I am a Diaz Bro fan. Fuck it... he should take the fight if the belt is on the line. Otherwise, Woodley just isn't much of a draw. Why not Nick Diaz though? The weight class fits him too.

This fight is a joke. Woodley is going to ragdoll Diaz.

I am a Diaz Bro fan. Fuck it... he should take the fight if the belt is on the line. Otherwise, Woodley just isn't much of a draw. Why not Nick Diaz though? The weight class fits him too.

dude, Nick still cannot legally fight. I thought this was common knowledge. He still has sanctions from USADA.

and Nate shouldn't due to the fact that Woodley cripples Diaz' flat footed lead southpaw left leg into absolute oblivion and takes him down at will like a child, it will completely diminish if not completely erase the possibility of the payday that an inevitable McGregor vs. Diaz III for the lightweight title would be

an easier fight, for a bigger pay day

Diaz probably has not signed onto the fight because he is mulling this over with his team, or secretly reaching out with McGregor, "like whatup bro, do you wanna do this early next year?"

Back