Woodley to Diaz: "Don't be Scared, homie"(+video)

That TMZ guy can expect a water bottle flicked in his fucking face. STOCKTON ......stockton california..OK?

Also no one wants to fight Tyrone...because he's black.

LOL what a goof. challenging a LW gate keeper as the WW champ. Is Necktat next Tyron? he has a semi big name now and coming off a loss too.

I get that CryRon wants his 'money fight', but this fight makes absolutely ZERO sense. Diaz isn't even RANKED as a WW.

It's a flat out SILLY match-up, any way you cut it.

This fight only make sense for the UFC. They care only about Diaz being a big drawn in a card that should be big.

Still this fight really don't make any sense and a is a bad match for Diaz.

LOL what a goof. challenging a LW gate keeper as the WW champ. Is Necktat next Tyron? he has a semi big name now and coming off a loss too.

I'd actually pick Woodley over GSP.
He's an amazing fighter but just lacks contenders.

I'd actually pick Woodley over GSP.
He's an amazing fighter but just lacks contenders.
He does not lack contender - is this a joke? This is what lame ass bisping fans told me when yoel was suspended, rockhold just got kod, jaracre lost and took on hendo... To that I said what about 4,5,6,7,8, 9.10, 11, or 12? all busy? We had to go all the way to fuckin 13 hendo? I think not.

Same applies to woodly. Dozens of conteders he has over a LW gatekeeper off a loss.

No kidding. Nate is not a great fighter.

He does not lack contender - is this a joke? This is what lame ass bisping fans told me when yoel was suspended, rockhold just got kod, jaracre lost and took on hendo... To that I said what about 4,5,6,7,8, 9.10, 11, or 12? all busy? We had to go all the way to fuckin 13 hendo? I think not.

Same applies to woodly. Dozens of conteders he has over a LW gatekeeper off a loss.

So you rattled off middleweights. Who are the welterweights?

You're a bullshit artist.

Diaz is well known for his wrestling deficiencies. He has a history of losing to big, strong wrestlers, particularly at Welterweight. On top of that, Nate Diaz hasn't faced a legitimate Welterweight since 2011 (6 years ago), when Rory McDonald threw him around the ring like an infant child. It's not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of when (a stiff breeze could send Nate Diaz toppling over), and no one with more than one brain cell to rub together honestly thinks that Nate is going to submit Woodley. 'On the surface, it may appear...' You can make the same idiotic argument for any fighter. On the surface, it may appear that Cody McKenzie will be a can crush for Woodley, but he could always lock in one of his patented McKenzietine submissions. Uh no, I don't think so. In short: Nate Diaz has no business fighting Tyron Woodley.
Cliffs, please. J/K, decent breakdown. A lot better than your typical Greater Than Thou one-liners!

No kidding. Nate is not a great fighter.
he's a great fighter just has two massive holes in his game - wrestling and leg kicks - which Woodley is excellent at so this fight is even worse than just taking on a gatekeeper from LW coming off a loss - ts taking on a gatekeeper from LW coming off a loss you have stylistic dominance over. Like childs play. Woodley should feel bad.

Tyron already KO Lawler (champ) , beat Wnderhype (#1 ranked) twice and Maia (#1 ranked). Now He is calling Nate who is big and a great fighter. At least he want to defend the belt.

Tyron about to defent the belt four times. In the same time Conor (highest paid fighter) has 0 defences.

Seriously, the Tyron hate is ridiculous.

I say he should call out Nick at least. Don’t limit to just one Diaz bro.

I wouldn't put a dime on that.
Good for GSP for beating Bisping in a competitive fight, but regardless of the hype and ridiculous UFC P4P ranking, he ain't the fighter he was in his prime. Woodley is much more dangerous than Ping and should be a clear favorite if such a fight ever gets made.
I keep learning not to count GSP out but I think that overhand eventually catches him and he's wobbled. He moves WAAAAAAY faster than Bisping AND hits way harder. And GSP won't outwrestle him. Might even get him down but won't hold him down.

But to me it could go either way because GSP is such a smart gameplanner and fighter.

he's a great fighter just has two massive holes in his game - wrestling and leg kicks - which Woodley is excellent at so this fight is even worse than just taking on a gatekeeper from LW coming off a loss - ts taking on a gatekeeper from LW coming off a loss you have stylistic dominance over. Like childs play. Woodley should feel bad.

That's why he's not a great fighter and beating Conor doesn't change that. He's good, not great.

And yes, Woodley should feel bad for fighting a gatekeeper in a lower weight class. He would just hand Diaz his, what, 12th loss?

It would be hilarious if the fight does not happen because Diaz refuses it.

It's a BS match anyway. And an obvious attempt to get Conor a beatable WW champ.

Woodley is really cringeworthy. He's so desperate for a money fight that you don't want him to take a part of one. Its sad that this guy doesn't know how to promote himself.

The best way to get a money fight is be yourself and dont beg for it.

I get that CryRon wants his 'money fight', but this fight makes absolutely ZERO sense. Diaz isn't even RANKED as a WW.

It's a flat out SILLY match-up, any way you cut it.
U know what? only reasen u t here is too get likes......u r patetisk

I get he's all about the cash, but Woodley should sign up to destroy Colby at UFC 219. Easy cash and could actually win some fans.
100% correct. I think Woodley knows he would need 2 working shoulders to fight Colby. Diaz is a easier fight for him and he can beat him with his injured shoulder.

Back