Woodley to Diaz: "Don't be Scared, homie"(+video)

Woodley is an opportunistic fraud. Calling out a Diaz bro -- Nate Diaz at that. Sad.

Woodley is an opportunistic fraud. Calling out a Diaz bro -- Nate Diaz at that. Sad.
Lmao, Diaz refuses to fight anyone but Conor and demands an insane payday... but Woodley is opportunistic. Got it.

I get he's all about the cash, but Woodley should sign up to destroy Colby at UFC 219. Easy cash and could actually win some fans.

I get he's all about the cash, but Woodley should sign up to destroy Colby at UFC 219. Easy cash and could actually win some fans.
yeah if he's not retarded he should call out colby with everyone hating on him currently

I'll be on the sidelines hoping cobly would win

Tyron already KO Lawler (champ) , beat Wnderhype (#1 ranked) twice and Maia (#1 ranked). Now He is calling Nate who is big and a great fighter. At least he want to defend the belt.

Tyron about to defent the belt four times. In the same time Conor (highest paid fighter) has 0 defences.

Seriously, the Tyron hate is ridiculous.

Can you at least try and elaborate a bit, instead of just launching out random insults and vague presuppositions?

On the surface, it may appear that this will be a can crush for Woodley, but Diaz is no slouch. Diaz has range, and if Woodley takes him down, he may be susceptible to a submission.

Woodley look weak in this.

Can't Wait for GSP to whoop him and put this Guy Back to Irrevelancy

Tyron already KO Lawler (champ) , beat Wnderhype (#1 ranked) twice and Maia (#1 ranked). Now He is calling Nate who is big and a great fighter. At least he want to defend the belt.

Tyron about to defent the belt four times. In the same time Conor (highest paid fighter) has 0 defences.

Seriously, the Tyron hate is ridiculous.

I don't care for Tyron, but I must admit you've got a point here. In this day and age of champs spending months trying to negotiate for that "one big fight", it's nice to see one willing to fight whenever opportunity knocks, even if the fight itself doesn't make any sense.

yeah if he's not retarded he should call out colby with everyone hating on him currently

I'll be on the sidelines hoping cobly would win
Starve that little fucker out for a bit longer. Make him earn it. Can't act like TW is going to run to Colby for a payday. Starve his puppy ass a bit longer. THEN KO him. Colby's striking has an almost 100% chance of us seeing KO'd against a fresh TW who he can't yet outwrestle. By the 3rd, or late in the second, he can hope TW is too tired to KO him as he tries to press action with wrestling. But even that is a hope. TW almost KO'd WB in the 4th. Even when he's tired, he can still KO WAAAAAAAAAAY better strikers than Colby.

Can you at least try and elaborate a bit, instead of just launching out random insults and vague presuppositions?

On the surface, it may appear that this will be a can crush for Woodley, but Diaz is no slouch. Diaz has range, and if Woodley takes him down, he may be susceptible to a submission.

You're a bullshit artist.

Diaz is well known for his wrestling deficiencies. He has a history of losing to big, strong wrestlers, particularly at Welterweight. On top of that, Nate Diaz hasn't faced a legitimate Welterweight since 2011 (6 years ago), when Rory McDonald threw him around the ring like an infant child. It's not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of when (a stiff breeze could send Nate Diaz toppling over), and no one with more than one brain cell to rub together honestly thinks that Nate is going to submit Woodley. 'On the surface, it may appear...' You can make the same idiotic argument for any fighter. On the surface, it may appear that Cody McKenzie will be a can crush for Woodley, but he could always lock in one of his patented McKenzietine submissions. Uh no, I don't think so. In short: Nate Diaz has no business fighting Tyron Woodley.

Last edited:
Fook that Raisebating DONK

I get that CryRon wants his 'money fight', but this fight makes absolutely ZERO sense. Diaz isn't even RANKED as a WW.

It's a flat out SILLY match-up, any way you cut it.

I mean he has tried to fight the legend in his weightclass. The champ above and both Diaz brothers according to him. I know of three of the four callouts off the top of my head so I'm inclined to believe him. So it seems like he isnt running but chasing someone to fight.

Lmao, Diaz refuses to fight anyone but Conor and demands an insane payday... but Woodley is opportunistic. Got it.

They're both opportunistic, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Woodley would easily beat nate and nick. I think he could beat GSP as well.

He's just in a bad place with no good contenders. Rory would be a good one but stupid UFC let him go.

I wouldn't put a dime on that.
Good for GSP for beating Bisping in a competitive fight, but regardless of the hype and ridiculous UFC P4P ranking, he ain't the fighter he was in his prime. Woodley is much more dangerous than Ping and should be a clear favorite if such a fight ever gets made.

So it's the cool thing to do to challenge smaller fighters now?

Fucking ridiculous

Woodley has beaten Lawler, Thompson x 2 or 1-0-1, and Maia. He is far from a fraud. He just wants a pay day in a world where everyone is getting pay days for beating nobody and I don't blame him. And to top it off, they are giving him shit stylistic matches. A Machida-style fighter twice, and then a guy like Maia who is fucking falling on his back or shooting for takedowns on a wrestler all fight? Come on.

At the same time, a Diaz fight is a joke and the hardcore fan knows Woodley destroys Diaz.

I was on the anti-Woodley train when he first won the belt and was calling out GSP and Nick Diaz, but he earned his due to fight whoever the fuck he wants when no one else in any division except Stipe Miocic these days seems to defend their belt against legitimate division opponents.

Last edited:
Back