Wonderboy is gonna show us all what a true east coast American is all about

The Beast from The East.

Animation5788.gif

Even Long Island's Kevin James can't get enough happy snaps.

Darren Till has finished 2 of his 5 UFC wins whereas Thompson has finished 5 of 9. So ur right in a sense, the point fighter will go to the prelims.

Re math and edit.......WB easy though

Till has finished 2 of 4 wins and 2 of 5 fights, WB has finished 5 of 9 wins and 5 of 12 fights.

Those percentages to close to make a point fighter argument either way imo..........but when you look at the competition level those stats came against........

Last edited:
I disagree.

More fighters should stand up for themselves if their opponents don't abide by the contract.
Correct. By pulling out. Or insisting on fighting someone else. Insisting that till fights up to 12 lbs dehydrated is dangerous to tills life

Correct. By pulling out. Or insisting on fighting someone else. Insisting that till fights up to 12 lbs dehydrated is dangerous to tills life

And Till contractually agreeing to a weight, and not making it, multiple times........well that's dangerous to his career.

Damn he put himself in a bad spot.

If Till is 12 lbs dehydrated at 188 he has no business at WW. Wonderboy only weighs 185 on fight night. Why does Till feel like he has to be 15 lbs bigger than his opponent? That shit doesn't belong in martial arts.

If Till is 12 lbs dehydrated at 188 he has no business at WW. Wonderboy only weighs 185 on fight night. Why does Till feel like he has to be 15 lbs bigger than his opponent? That shit doesn't belong in martial arts.
I agree. The system is bullshit. Till should move up but would insist on an even bigger cut there. Staggered weigh ins all through camp is whats needed. Or fights canceled. A few fights sacrificed but this would stop happening. We are where we are for sunday. Accept fight or pull out wb

....God bless our amazing country!
Wonderboy is gonna show us all what a true east coast American is all about

Whats an east coast American all about?

What was Amerigo Vespucci all about?

Insisting that he fights someone two weight classes above him is dangerous to Wonderboy

Ahhh so our American cousins wish to make this a patriotic affair... Till is gonna KO Wonderboy. His chin won’t be the same post Tyron

I’m from East Coast America I still have no idea what it is we are about... pls enlighten me?

Darren Till has finished 2 of his 5 UFC wins whereas Thompson has finished 5 of 9. So ur right in a sense, the point fighter will go to the prelims.
You’re a dumb fucker aren’t you. Till has fought bums and Cowboy in the UFC so far. Thompson’s finish of Hendricks and Whittaker are more impressive than every finish Till has ever had combined

Till would’ve finished Ayari and would’ve been able to easily beat Dalby

Till have great pressure style fighting and we will see how good Wonderboy is in defense running what he do great. I love both style but defense is better and smarter for me to training but Till is great to in defense soo Till will win octagon control and powerful strikes decision win

That shows he either doesn't have the focus and mental capacity to keep to a proper weight cutting plan or has a training camp that can't get him to cut weight properly. European fighters have, from what I can see, a reputation for having difficulty cutting weight properly which is why many of them fight above their ideal weight class, so the latter may be a possibility. But he's not gonna be able to contend with Wonderboy, Woodley, Covington, Dos Anjos and other emerging contenders if weight cuts are this hard for him.

Back