Wonderboy is gonna show us all what a true east coast American is all about

I’m from East Coast America I still have no idea what it is we are about... pls enlighten me?

How would I know? I'm half Italian/half Irish born and raised in Italy
I've been to NY and Boston as a teenager though, does that count?
I just wanted to cheer up you east coast people

I get the dangers of mis-matched weight difference but these guys are of the same physical size one guy came in 3lbs over, yes Till should be penalized, but what's with all the crying dramatics & fight demands for 3lbs? If he were 7-10lbs I myself would be like wtf..?

I remember a time when guys would just put their disciplines to the test and f*k weight.

tumblr_mtx8x43mj51ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Fuck wonderboy. He either accepts the fight or not. Insisting on a 2nd weigh in or that till is dehyrated is a bitch move.

He was too lenient. He should have said till can't weigh more than 185lbs 5 minutes before walking out to fight.

I don't know why they decided on 188lbs at 1pm, six hours before he even fights.

I agree. The system is bullshit. Till should move up but would insist on an even bigger cut there. Staggered weigh ins all through camp is whats needed. Or fights canceled. A few fights sacrificed but this would stop happening. We are where we are for sunday. Accept fight or pull out wb

Why doesn't Till pull out?

If he doesn't like the weigh under 188 by 1 pm stipulation, he can always pull out.

How is he gonna miss weight in the biggest fight of his career?

I get the dangers of mis-matched weight difference but these guys are of the same physical size one guy came in 3lbs over, yes Till should be penalized, but what's with all the crying dramatics & fight demands for 3lbs? If he were 7-10lbs I myself would be like wtf..?

I remember a time when guys would just put their disciplines to the test and f*k weight.

tumblr_mtx8x43mj51ry1rm7o1_400.gif

If they are of the same physical size, then Till weighing at 188 won't be a problem because Wonderboy weighs no more than 185 in the cage.

Fuck wonderboy. He either accepts the fight or not. Insisting on a 2nd weigh in or that till is dehyrated is a bitch move.

Cutting 40 pounds of weight to sandbag smaller guys and avoid fighting people your own size is a bitch move.

TS is one of those guys that drives around with a massive American flag on the back of his truck (but ironically always snarls about how much he hates California, New York and Chicago).

You’re a dumb fucker aren’t you. Till has fought bums and Cowboy in the UFC so far. Thompson’s finish of Hendricks and Whittaker are more impressive than every finish Till has ever had combined

Till would’ve finished Ayari and would’ve been able to easily beat Dalby
I'm dumb? U missed the point entirely. I was advocating for Wonderboy and criticising Till.

Our amazing country? This country is going to shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back