Wonderboy is gonna show us all what a true east coast American is all about

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
....God bless our amazing country!
Wonderboy's gonna exaust and then TKO Darren Till, mark my words

Pretty sure Till is already exhausted and dehydrated. Lmao!

Was just watching some Wonderboy highlights i totally forgot he finished Whitaker before

Fuck wonderboy. He either accepts the fight or not. Insisting on a 2nd weigh in or that till is dehyrated is a bitch move.

Was just watching some Wonderboy highlights i totally forgot he finished Whitaker before
I had to look up this fight just now, damn. For some reason I couldn't remember it, but it's just another example of Thompson's kickboxing excellence.

Good stuff.

Fuck wonderboy. He either accepts the fight or not. Insisting on a 2nd weigh in or that till is dehyrated is a bitch move.
Weighing in four pounds overweight is also arguably a bitch move then, wouldn't you say?

Thompson has nothing to gain in this fight, Till doesn't even remotely deserve to fight him. Fuck letting him come in with an unfair advantage as well. Wonderboy has worked too hard to get where he is. Till hasn't done shit, he can't even make weight.

Till is gunna to give him a scouse slap, it's a passing of the torch moment, time for the point fighter to go to the prelims.

the bitch move is not weight in at 171 the first time you are a fuckin tool

Thompson has nothing to gain in this fight, Till doesn't even remotely deserve to fight him. Fuck letting him come in with an unfair advantage as well. Wonderboy has worked too hard to get where he is. Till hasn't done shit, he can't even make weight.
Thompson is shook. Tryin to bitch out over 3 pounds. He a fighter or not?

the bitch move is not weight in at 171 the first time you are a fuckin tool
Thats why hes tryin to squirm out of the fight. Glad hel never get another title shot. He was yellow in those 2 fights...now this bitch move

Thompson is shook. Tryin to bitch out over 3 pounds. He a fighter or not?
Thompson did everything he was supposed to and showed up. Till didn't. Get your shit straight. Till is ducking MW, is he a fighter or not?

Thompson did everything he was supposed to and showed up. Till didn't. Get your shit straight. Till is ducking MW, is he a fighter or not?
You know thompson has missed weight before right? Show you fighter spirit wonderboy

It's still very early where I live but I bet this will remain to be the dumbest, most pointless thread of the day. That being said, rooting for Wonderboy today

I disagree.

More fighters should stand up for themselves if their opponents don't abide by the contract.

Till is gunna to give him a scouse slap, it's a passing of the torch moment, time for the point fighter to go to the prelims.
Darren Till has finished 2 of his 5 UFC wins whereas Thompson has finished 5 of 9. So ur right in a sense, the point fighter will go to the prelims.

I like how many Till fans have turned against him after the weigh ins. Before hands, everyone was saying, "He'S sO BiG" or "hE's ThE FuTuRe" it's all cringe. I've been saying for a while, that Till will gas, and will get picked a part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back