Wonderboy Is gonna get murked so badly

He beat a young, 23 year old, green Whittaker. So I think we should be careful how much weight we put Into that.

Wonderboy matches up well against Woodley, but were talking about a striker vs striker matchup here.

Wonderboy Is good, I just don't think he's on Till's level when It comes to the striking.
Sure, but ridiculously overrated, nothing special and about to get exposed?
I think we need to see Till fight some more top guys first.

Okay, troll confirmed.

/Thread

Like I said my friend, you don't have a clue what you're watching. You have no experience or knowledge and that's pretty much It. It's not that I think everyone has low fight IQ for not agreeing with me but I can definitely tell the people that are clueless and there are many.

Do some striking / boxing for a few years at least then come talk to me. You're a keyboard analyst

He looked excellent against Cowboy. Very accurate striking and big power in his hands. Everything he threw was hurting him. I hope he is as good as you say, but there is a large difference in ability between Thompson and Cerrone, be interesting to see how he adjusts.

Like I said my friend, you don't have a clue what you're watching. You have no experience or knowledge and that's pretty much It. It's not that I think everyone has low fight IQ for not agreeing with me but I can definitely tell the people that are clueless and there are many.

Do some striking / boxing for a few years at least then come talk to me. You're a keyboard analyst

9CldALP.gif

I'm going to assume you're being serious and answer anyway.

Woodley could barely beat Wonderboy. And he has a lot more more punch than McGregor on top of being an excellent wrestler.

You're telling me the guy who lost to Nate Diaz can put away Wonderboy easily?

Wonderboy would eat McGregor for breakfast.

Fuck outta here

Last edited:
Might also be that Till Is the best striker WB has ever fought as well.

Quite honestly, they were silly to take this fight.

Stawp. Till has one good win. Beating Cowboy doesn't automatically make you the best striker in the division. Wonderboy has fought Rory, Whittaker, Woodley and Masvidal and Till is way less proven than those guys.

Good luck doing that against a guy who moves just as well / better than you.

See that's where we disagree. I don't think he does move better then WB hence my thinking WB will win. Only 1 way to find out though and the question will be answered in less than 24 hours

OP gonna look 50 shades of stupid after Till get TKO'd in the 3rd.

Till is definitely over hyped based on his actual body of work, he knocked out a bunch of Brazilians early in his career, but since joining UFC he has a draw, a missed weight cut and a couple of decisions. His coming out party was Cerrone, yes that was pretty impressive, but other people have done that to Cerrone who is prone to have bad nights. If anything the most impressive thing about him is his confidence. He talks a good game, you can see he believes every word he says. Confidence is a key ingredient in getting people to believe whatever you want, and all these recent threads seem to indicate a lot of people are starting to believe in Till and over looking the actual facts in front of them. I think its crazy that odds are 50/50. Wonderboy has been in there with monsters and survived or taken them apart. This is by far the biggest test for Till. He is in there against an elite technically skilled fighter who has basically dictated every single UFC fight he has ever been in.

time to humble urself
9CldALP.gif

I'm going to assume you're being serious and answer anyway.

Woodley could barely beat Wonderboy. And he has a lot more more punch than McGregor on top of being an excellent wrestler.

You're telling me the guy who lost to Nate Diaz can put away Wonderboy easily?

Wonderboy would eat McGregor for breakfast.

Fuck outta here
Nate diaz has some of the better boxing in MMA and has attributes that make him formidable which WB does not possess.

Again, you're a fat untrained sherdog keyboard warrior with an opinion. Nothing more needs to be said.

Stawp. Till has one good win. Beating Cowboy doesn't automatically make you the best striker in the division. Wonderboy has fought Rory, Whittaker, Woodley and Masvidal and Till is way less proven than those guys.
Some people analyse fights by who they've beaten, others actually watch the fights and judge by what they see.

Till is definitely over hyped based on his actual body of work, he knocked out a bunch of Brazilians early in his career, but since joining UFC he has a draw, a missed weight cut and a couple of decisions. His coming out party was Cerrone, yes that was pretty impressive, but other people have done that to Cerrone who is prone to have bad nights. If anything the most impressive thing about him is his confidence. He talks a good game, you can see he believes every word he says. Confidence is a key ingredient in getting people to believe whatever you want, and all these recent threads seem to indicate a lot of people are starting to believe in Till and over looking the actual facts in front of them. I think its crazy that odds are 50/50. Wonderboy has been in there with monsters and survived or taken them apart. This is by far the biggest test for Till. He is in there against an elite technically skilled fighter who has basically dictated every single UFC fight he has ever been in.
You're entitled to that opinion but as a pure striker, WB is incredibly overrated. This is the biggest test of WB's career as well and his worst matchup In the division.

Back